The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

They didn't deserve promotion, the play off final was a joke.

That game also summed up the implusive nature of Fernandes's decision since he took charge.

Bobby Zamora, 32, a crock, nowhere near good enough for the premier league anymore over a 38 game season is out of contract so the logic decision would be to get rid and get in a younger striker.

Scores the winner and Fernandes immediately gives him a new deal the next day. And they wonder why they go down.

The same Chairman who said something along the lines of Chris Ramsey being the messiah.........because they won one away game........granted they'd not won one all season beforehand but still, very impulsive.

hopefully they've been that shit and he's been that disheartened by it that he'll see a chance to be a coach here as a welcome break

unfortunately because of the colour of his skin the likes of stan collymore will be banging a drum for him to walk straight in to another managers job

the players should be embarrassed, they've been awful

To be fair to Rio Ferdinand he had a lot on his mind other than football and his other business interests with what was going on with his wife.

I am prepared to cut him some slack there.

• Like 1

I just can't understand this comment, and there have been a number the same. Did they not win? Is there clear evidence of bribery or foul play? Were they supposed to simply stand behind the goal so Derby could score after they went down to ten men?

I actually feel for QPR, largely because one of my best friends is a fan I suppose, but it seems to me that Fernandes' arguments relating to the fine have a lot of merit. These rules were supposed to help stop clubs from going under, instead a club that would otherwise be fine may be at risk of not existing in a few months time because of the fine. 

I just can't understand this comment, and there have been a number the same. Did they not win? Is there clear evidence of bribery or foul play? Were they supposed to simply stand behind the goal so Derby could score after they went down to ten men?

I actually feel for QPR, largely because one of my best friends is a fan I suppose, but it seems to me that Fernandes' arguments relating to the fine have a lot of merit. These rules were supposed to help stop clubs from going under, instead a club that would otherwise be fine may be at risk of not existing in a few months time because of the fine.

I would always feel sorry for fans whose club are relegated (minus SHA). But it's Very difficult to feel sorry for a club who are relegated whilst having the 7th highest wage bill in the league. That's where their issues are, they have a bunch of overhyped, overpriced players who don't care about the club or fans at all.

Now burnley, I do feel sorry for. They went down with a fight and you have to respect that, even if it was too late. But the highlights of qprs game yesterday were shocking, I think Barton was the only guy to put a tackle in!

I actually feel for QPR, largely because one of my best friends is a fan I suppose, but it seems to me that Fernandes' arguments relating to the fine have a lot of merit. These rules were supposed to help stop clubs from going under, instead a club that would otherwise be fine may be at risk of not existing in a few months time because of the fine

You reap what you sew, they knew the rules, they broke the rules, now they should get their punishment.

If you think it's not fair tell that to all the other clubs who played by the financial rules and didn't get promoted because QPR couldn't be bothered to work within their means.

I was just cheesed off because I have several Derby friends.

Also, we were both relegation prospects and they were lavishing money on Samba amongst others while we attempted to play by the rules. I hope they sort it out as I don't like to see any club threatened with closure. 

Wonder will Barton stay with the club and bring them back up, as he's been slating people for not doing in the past. His contracts up so be interesting. Can't imagine they can afford to pay him.

Wonder will Barton stay with the club and bring them back up, as he's been slating people for not doing in the past. His contracts up so be interesting. Can't imagine they can afford to pay him.

The way he was trying to spray the ball around like Pirlo yesterday and failing miserably, he needs to look at himself.

I can't count how many times he tried some ridiculous pass in the middle of the pitch.

Style over subtance.

Dreadful footballer to go with it.

Watching MOTD2 I felt for Rob Green and Clint Hill; they seemed genuinely upset to have been relegated. But the performance was absolutely awful, with a massive lack of commitment from the players - if our defenders had turned in a performance like that we'd have been forming a lynch mob. And with all the talk about back-room problems this looks like a club in freefall. I'll be interested to see how many of their overpaid mercenaries stick around to help them get promoted again.

And as for Barton accusing other players of being wrong 'uns, the hypocrisy of the man astounds me.

I remember something from the beginning of the season about if QPR were relegated they could be forced into the 4th tier due to huge fees? Any of this ring a bell? 

They owe the football league 58m in fines for breaking FFP. By the book, if the FL decides to stick to it, they will not be eligible to play in any tier of the Football League until their fines have been paid, which would mean relegation to the Conference with no hope of future promotion until the owed money is cleared.

It's going to be very interesting to see what happens next

Â