The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

The QPR owner has said it's his dream Manager and that the press are all wrong. He's also retweeted someone saying that QPR need a young exciting manager with something to prove (Hope it's not Lambert.)

bumped this up because apparently there's a rumour going round about arry.does anybody know what it is.

How did you manage to hear there was a rumour without hearing what the rumour was? 

talksport this morning.a west ham fan said he wouldn't mind arry back and alan brazil said no way will that happen if the rumour going round about arry is true.wondered if it was about transfers knowing his background.

bumped this up because apparently there's a rumour going round about arry.does anybody know what it is.

How did you manage to hear there was a rumour without hearing what the rumour was? 

talksport this morning.a west ham fan said he wouldn't mind arry back and alan brazil said no way will that happen if the rumour going round about arry is true.wondered if it was about transfers knowing his background.

What a tease. 

Anyone listen to Harry on talksport this afternoon?

I caught a bit of it, Harry was saying how disappointed he was when Spurs were up there at Christmas and he asked for a striker in January and only got Saha on loan. Said how he spent hours and hours talking to players in hotel rooms all over the world trying go do deals. Said he spent 4 hours in a hotel trying to sign Eden Hazard who wanted to join but the club couldn't do the deal. Also said he had Courtois wanting to sign too... then less than 30 seconds later said how managers don't get involved on transfers and its all done by cheif executives who know what they are doing. :D

I caught a bit of it, Harry was saying how disappointed he was when Spurs were up there at Christmas and he asked for a striker in January and only got Saha on loan. Said how he spent hours and hours talking to players in hotel rooms all over the world trying go do deals. Said he spent 4 hours in a hotel trying to sign Eden Hazard who wanted to join but the club couldn't do the deal. Also said he had Courtois wanting to sign too... then less than 30 seconds later said how managers don't get involved on transfers and its all done by cheif executives who know what they are doing. :D

Yeah but its all stuff like this that make him such a loveable scamp

Just asking though, isnt it illegal to talk with players before any deal between the 2 clubs is done? Whats it called? Tapping up??????......

Edited by Jimzk5

Just asking though, isnt it illegal to talk with players before any deal between the 2 clubs is done?

Only if they've not been given permission by their current club, which players normally are these days. 

Edited by ml1dch

I would put my mortgage on every word of that being somehow a lie.

Hes today said if England dont win the Euros next year we might as well not bother again as this is the best squad we've had in ages. The guy is a caricature of himself.

I think we have some really bright, young, talented players.

Quite why Roy is getting such an easy ride is beyond me.

Yeah but Harry said "If we don't win Euro 2016, we may as well pack up and go home because we'll never have a better chance."

That's a ridiculous viewpoint.

Germany and France are going to be the best two sides there.

Italy, Spain, Netherlands and Belgium all have more talented teams than us in my opinion.

He's a bonehead.

Edited by Tomaszk

I would put my mortgage on every word of that being somehow a lie.
It was hilarious to listen to, I could even hear the crunch as he selected reverse once he realised what he was saying on national radio.

Hes today said if England dont win the Euros next year we might as well not bother again as this is the best squad we've had in ages. The guy is a caricature of himself.

We have some decent players but we have had much stronger squads in the past. 

Roy is awful as manager though. 

Because he's English basically.

Â