The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

If true couldnt happen to a nicer guy. smug word removed.

Good point was made last night on ESPN was the players they signed arent fighters. e.g I doubt Julio Cesar or Park have ever been in a dogfight before. also doesnt help one of your strikers doesnt sound very commited to the cause in Zamora

According to some bloke on qpr.org he has the next 2 games to improve, the game after that is against us, so id expect a new man in charge by the villa game anyway, and its estimated sacking him and his staff would cost over £10 million

Throw in the cost of hiring a new manager, there staff (redknapp aint cheap), hefty bonuses for keeping them up, funding another redknapp January spending spree on top of the summer outlay (rob green is on 60k a week alone). Qpr are a shambles financialy. The books will look worse than man citys or even ours. Why fernandes invested so much in them when say everton would be a better investment.

If true couldnt happen to a nicer guy. smug word removed.

Good point was made last night on ESPN was the players they signed arent fighters. e.g I doubt Julio Cesar or Park have ever been in a dogfight before. also doesnt help one of your strikers doesnt sound very commited to the cause in Zamora

I do agree, but Cesar's been one of their best players so far this season. He hasn't managed to stop the poor results, but he's been excellent.

Throw in the cost of hiring a new manager, there staff (redknapp aint cheap), hefty bonuses for keeping them up, funding another redknapp January spending spree on top of the summer outlay (rob green is on 60k a week alone). Qpr are a shambles financialy. The books will look worse than man citys or even ours. Why fernandes invested so much in them when say everton would be a better investment.

It is really a strange one tbh, Maybe he wanted a London club?

Why fernandes invested so much in them when say everton would be a better investment.

London

ive heard fernandes say in a few interviews say that owning a premier league club has enabled him to grow all his other businesses in asia, so when pushing his energy drink, racing team, hotels, banking and airline in asia he only has to mention QPR and other investors are instantly interested, who knows how many deals he's agreed whilst wining and dining at the games, at the same time he's also promoting himself with things like his basketball league

he's the 66% majority owner and chairman so i dont know how much of it is "his" money but if all his other businesses are raking in money whilst QPR loses him a little then overall he's still doing well out of it

to be fair to him he comes across very honest in interviews

I agree its the bright lights of london shite, but everytime i see him he comes across as someone in it too raise his profile, a chairman that uses Twitter is not the way to do business imo.

I do agree, but Cesar's been one of their best players so far this season. He hasn't managed to stop the poor results, but he's been excellent.

agree 100% on Cesar he has been the best signing for them after maybe Granero. Its shocking how bad they are when the goalkeeper is the best player.

he signed so many players and then got weak defenders in Bosingwa, Nelsen and Fabio(who is young) Surely they could have forgot about signing Green and Johnson and throw all the wages at a good defender like a Jagielka or Coloccini*

*not saying they would go but as an example*

Â