The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

• 3 weeks later...

I reckon Taarabt would give Bent a run for his money in the fat arse stakes.

This club is down, they don't have the characters on the pitch and their manager doesn't inspire confidence for me. Seems very timid, lost and with the constant changes to the line up every week doesn't really have a clue what he is doing.

• 4 weeks later...

Saggy chops is on the fantasy premier league show on Skysports tonight, and according to the preview has said he will only take a job "if I feel I can achieve something there"

Like another bankruptcy H?

the man is an arsehole.

I read a quote where he said that he wants to be at a club where he can 'do something', and I think he described a relegation battle as 'messing around at the bottom'. Your clubs wouldn't be messing around if you hadn't ruined them from the inside Arry.

• Like 1

He was talking a few weeks back about taking over a club as part of a consortium (just imagine that for one second, him having access to the books.....) anyway he said the first thing he'd do is appoint Di Canio as manager.  :crylaugh: 

Poor Bournemouth. 

He was talking a few weeks back about taking over a club as part of a consortium (just imagine that for one second, him having access to the books.....) anyway he said the first thing he'd do is appoint Di Canio as manager. :crylaugh:

Poor Bournemouth.

He said in that interview on the bbc today that "losing is horrible, I would lock myself away for days"

Yet when qpr lost to man Utd earlier this season he said

"I dont feel the pressure, I'm taking my wife out tonight for a meal and some wine and ill get up tomorrow and take my dogs for a walk, I have a good life"

Even his lies aren't true.

• Like 2

So he's admitted he threw his toys out pram, why is this guy immune from press Pelter's?

Harry Redknapp has told BBC's Football Focus he resigned suddenly as manager of QPR in February because he "no longer knew who was on my side".

Redknapp cited crippling knee problems as the primary reasons for his decision to leave Rangers, who were second from bottom in the Premier League table.

But he has now revealed that was not the only issue.

In an interview that will air in full on Saturday, the 68-year-old said the club had descended into a "soap opera".

"I always thought I had everyone pulling with me and suddenly I felt some were and some weren't," he said. "Behind the scenes, I always thought there were one or two people with their own agendas."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32236284

Edited by av1

"So I waited until the transfer window had just closed to give the new manager as little chance as possible, and then lied about the reason I was leaving to try and save my reputation" *

*not actually a quote

Â