Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Phillips out until March, not his biggest fan but its not good for them

Massive blow for them, as he’s basically the glue that holds that team together. If they do sell Raphinha in January, they could be in trouble.

On 31/12/2021 at 14:11, ferguson1 said:

Massive blow for them, as he’s basically the glue that holds that team together. If they do sell Raphinha in January, they could be in trouble.

Count Dracula Sesame Street Laugh GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Have to say Bravo Leeds. Could have asked for the game to be postponed as they are down to the bare bones.

Yep, I've seen spurs fans making a point of them putting 7 (?) academy players on the bench today to make up the numbers

Every team should be doing the same, to an extent we are, so are city I think but us and Leeds aren't moaning about it 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Could our game against them get called off aa they literally have no one left? Its still a while away so could have players back

I think they have to have at least 1 corona case to call it off, injuries, suspensions and AFCON alone won't be enough 

Interesting times for them, think it's safe to assume Bielsa will not be there next season with the good and bad that this brings. Also  big chance that Phillips decides to get his big move and big contract, he's 26 now might be time unless he plans to stay for life.

6 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I just had a look at their Marching on Together forum to see what they made of today’s debacle.

One of the threads on there is called “Would you wear secondhand underwear?”. And it includes a poll.

Seriously. 

You should venture into some of our more ‘colourful’ off-topic debates 😬

Â