Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Never heard of him. Absolutely massive gamble. I thought they would have gone for big sam

Managed two sides in the champions league as his last two jobs.

Less of a gamble than Big Sam I'd say.

35 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Managed two sides in the champions league as his last two jobs.

Less of a gamble than Big Sam I'd say.

Flopped a bit at Leipzig didn't he?

I wondered whether he might wait as he'd be a terrific appointment for the US with the young squad they have ahead of 2026 but guess prem is a big pull.

Always find these type of appointments late on in the season risky, ideally you'd always want a pre season for someone coming in from outside the premier league.

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Anyone stepping in to the job will have a hard time, that Leeds squad has been set up specifically for Bielsa, lots of energy but probably lacking in quality.

They need Phillips and Bamford back, they'd make a different for final 10 games. 3 wins and they probably scrape home.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If they go a Big Sam emergency type then they are ****. Bielsa for his faults made a team in his style. Impossible to change so soon 

It's little tweaks though...just tell Ayling and Dallas to sit more as FBs as Gerrard did with ours today. Get Phillips back in DM instead of whichever CB they're playing and ultimately their play in final third will improve with Bamford connecting. Again tell James and Raphinha to get back as much as possible.

They need to grind a couple of draws against us and Leicester and then it's all on when they play Watford and Norwich. Win those two and that will probably be enough.

Â