Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think the keeper has talent but is let down by donkeys in front of him and a manager who has no Plan B

But Pep said he’s class. 

Classic Leeds fan bravado, scarf waving etc. Make no mistake they are well and truly in the mire. I wish we get the opportunity to play them sooner rather than later but can’t see it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, a m ole said:

‘Marcelo Bielsa’s Dynamic 0-5-5 Formation has Quenched the Thirst for Progessive Sprints in Modern High Block Football - Mastering Adversity, xBuckets and Kalvin Phillips the Inverted-Centre Back’ - read this and more for £19.99. Week

xBuckets :crylaugh:

Shame the Leeds fans don't live on here anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be fair they are decimated and they didn't invest nearly enough as they should have done...but it's time like these you dig in you shut up shop and you take a few 2-0 punches on the noses and live to fight another day.

I think it's embarrassing. They are more open  than a whore's legs

• Like 1

A lot is being made of the players they have missing, but that's their own fault for having such a small squad, not sure whether that's Bielsa's choice or their board not wanting to spend money but they are always going to be susceptible to struggling with a few injuries, it's the same to most teams to an extent but even worse for Leeds.

When you look at it I think we've had a similar amount of players out as they have recently, the difference being that we have depth to our team.

Edited by useless

8 minutes ago, useless said:

A lot is being made of the players they have missing, but that's their own fault for having such a small squad, not sure whether that's Bielsa's choice or their board not wanting to spend money but they are always going to be susceptible to struggling with a few injuries, it's the same to most teams to an extent but even worse for Leeds.

When you look at it I think we've had a similar amount of players out as they have recently, the difference being that we have depth to our team.

I think it’s Bielsa because he has commented in the past he likes a small squad to work with.

Edited by nick76

6 minutes ago, useless said:

It's embarassing how little the media want to blame Bielsa's harsh training and refusal to build a bigger squad. If players continue with hamstring and muscle injuries, it's not just pure luck, the buck falls with management.

Imagine if we were being coached this way, or a less fashionable club in the eyes of the media. It's honestly embarassing and I want to see them fail even more.

• Like 1

The trouble for Leeds is that their squad has very little in the way of quality, all their recent success in terms of getting promoted and finishing midtable last season has been built on Bielsa's system that he's programmed into the players, if you took that system away from them they'd go back to looking like a midtable championship team, it's not that Bielsa is a better manager than anyone else they could appoint, it's that another manager would need a summer to bring in better players and to work with them...

The best thing about this implosion is that the media and more importantly the Leeds fans still love him, so he isn’t going to get sacked. 

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

The best thing about this implosion is that the media and more importantly the Leeds fans still love him, so he isn’t going to get sacked. 

Exactly, apparently the PL is corrupt as are all the other teams crying off with Covid.  They have 9 players out but still play.  Such a shame.

2 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

They're in trouble.

If games go ahead they've got Liverpool next and they'll get taken to pieces. Then it'd be us - unfortunate that the game won't happen as they'll be at an absolute low.

Really missing Phillips. And it's hilarious.

tbf its not just Phillips is it?, arent they missing something like 7 players?

Â