Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Tactics Tim was saying on soccer saturday last weekend that he's gone stale there and the training regime is too intense, squad is ageing and Bielsa dosen't stick around at a club for the long haul. Perhaps after the tonking yesterday a change would be best for all parties. Wonder who they would get in though, maybe someone like Wilder or something

3 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Tactics Tim was saying on soccer saturday last weekend that he's gone stale there and the training regime is too intense, squad is ageing and Bielsa dosen't stick around at a club for the long haul. Perhaps after the tonking yesterday a change would be best for all parties. Wonder who they would get in though, maybe someone like Wilder or something

Imagine if Bielsa walks and they lose Raphina in the summer. 

Be in big trouble. 

Unsustainable football style. The game is about managing loads as well as tactics  . If it was  a game played by robots he would do well. But we are humans and you cannot sustain this football style season after season. I think he will retire at the end of the season as well . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Unsustainable football style. The game is about managing loads as well as tactics  . If it was  a game played by robots he would do well. But we are humans and you cannot sustain this football style season after season. I think he will retire at the end of the season as well . 

Stop stealing phrases from Gerrard 

32 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

They have some very unfortunate injuries to be fair to them. 

I would expect to see them. Improve when the like d'or Bamford and Phillips get back. 

That's the owners not meeting the fans ambition

They have a lower end of the table squad but a manager that got a tune out of them, it looks like the buzz is dying off so that tune diminishes, that's when you need to spend to improve the overall quality and I don't think Leeds have, they've not bought well enough to be higher up the table 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Except for Leeds - He's never managed a club side for more than 2 seasons. Bit similar to Conte. He extracts absolutely everything out of the players physically and mentally, but it's just not sustainable long term. They get fed up of the double training / murderball. Lose a few games, lose confidence in the manager. It's a downward spiral.

They've spend 150 million, and overpaid for the likes of Daniel James. The squad bar 2/3 players is mid table championship quality. 

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

That's the owners not meeting the fans ambition

They have a lower end of the table squad but a manager that got a tune out of them, it looks like the buzz is dying off so that tune diminishes, that's when you need to spend to improve the overall quality and I don't think Leeds have, they've not bought well enough to be higher up the table 

The manager is a one trick pony, I said the same last season that the second season would show their true colours. He’s not a great manager.  I know Pep says good things about him but in his twenty years in Europe has just been covered in problems than anything of note football wise.

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I wonder if the Leeds fans are still popping in for a read of this thread. I’d like to know if they’re still really happy with Bielsa or whether any of them want him gone.

I guess we’ll have to wait for their next win to find out. 

So, about March then.

Â