Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Marcelo Bielsa on the Covid situation:

"I wouldn't like to come up against a team who has their team depleted because of Covid, I wouldn't want to take advantage of that."

says the man who literally sent spies to training grounds!!

They’d probably still lose, depleted opponent or not. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Marcelo Bielsa on the Covid situation:

"I wouldn't like to come up against a team who has their team depleted because of Covid, I wouldn't want to take advantage of that."

says the man who literally sent spies to training grounds!!

He doesn't want an unfair advantage handed to him by pure luck, he wants to engineer the unfair advantage himself through underhanded means.

It's how he gets off.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I wonder if the Leeds fans are still popping in for a read of this thread. I’d like to know if they’re still really happy with Bielsa or whether any of them want him gone.

I guess we’ll have to wait for their next win to find out. 

There's still a few knocking about yeah.

Oh please dont summon them. Nothing more tiresome than Leeds "we are a big club, no really, we need to say it all the time" fans.

Its interesting Bielsa met the fate that Gerrard specifically called out could happen to us if we didnt respect Man City. It seemed rather naive for Beilsa to send out his kids with the same play style he uses in regular games.

Its Man City, you are Leeds, get real and adjust for a game.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

So that’s 7 days without. They will be trashing about somewhere.

They've disappeared. 

Just need the Gresford thread to do the same 😉

On 15/12/2021 at 22:56, Chine said:

Long may the misery for this rabble continue, crap club with so called fans to match , absolute load of toss pieces

Come down off that fence won't you? What do you REALLY think? 

• Haha 2

They're in trouble.

If games go ahead they've got Liverpool next and they'll get taken to pieces. Then it'd be us - unfortunate that the game won't happen as they'll be at an absolute low.

Really missing Phillips. And it's hilarious.

This Leeds team really are a poor poor team. Other than raphinia and Phillips they don’t have a premier league quality player amongst them. I do wish the pundits would start calling them out as shit, it feels like the is still a Leeds love in going in from last season. 
it reminds me a bit of Sheffield Utd last year when all the pundits were basing their lazy assumptions on the previous year and saying they will be fine when they has hardly got a point at Christmas 

5 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

This Leeds team really are a poor poor team. Other than raphinia and Phillips they don’t have a premier league quality player amongst them. I do wish the pundits would start calling them out as shit, it feels like the is still a Leeds love in going in from last season. 
it reminds me a bit of Sheffield Utd last year when all the pundits were basing their lazy assumptions on the previous year and saying they will be fine when they has hardly got a point at Christmas 

I think the keeper has talent but is let down by donkeys in front of him and a manager who has no Plan B

Â