Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Will they have bumford back against us?

i would put money on every single player they have injured or has covid will miraculously return, apart from Phillips

• 3 weeks later...

I think leeds are going down this season.

Some kind of implosion happening I think, Raphinha seems to quite blatantly not want to be there any longer (guessing there may have been interest in him during the transfer window which Leeds rejected), I think it looks like Phillips had fallen out with Bielsa prior to getting injured, Bamford seems to have a succession of injury issues and I just think the Bielsa-effect overall is starting to wane.

I write this in hope as much as I do as opinion.

On 13/02/2022 at 11:28, bannedfromHandV said:

Some kind of implosion happening I think, Raphinha seems to quite blatantly not want to be there any longer (guessing there may have been interest in him during the transfer window which Leeds rejected), I think it looks like Phillips had fallen out with Bielsa prior to getting injured, Bamford seems to have a succession of injury issues and I just think the Bielsa-effect overall is starting to wane.

If they played us every week they'd be top 4, words removed.

On 13/02/2022 at 11:28, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s the MON effect - work your players into the ground, over achieve with a small squad, and alienate key players. Just needs Bielsa to walk now. 

On 22/02/2022 at 09:29, The_Steve said:

It’s the MON effect - work your players into the ground, over achieve with a small squad, and alienate key players. Just needs Bielsa to walk now. 

Wouldn't be suprised if he does after tonight. 

This level of Genius is indeed hard to fathom. To us mere mortals with little understanding of the higher powers they appear to be shit and open to a good caning by multiple teams. 

How foolish we must all look to those in the know. I can hear them sniggering at us right now. Harken. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Leeds fans have stopped posting on here, its a bizarre coincidence 

Tbf I think the ridiculous Leeds Villa ‘rivalry’ is over. We’ve each been put back into our respective shitty little boxes. Was much easier for each of us to go swinging our dicks around in the championship of other comparatively…smaller…dicks…

You know what I mean. 

Â