Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

3 hours ago, LeggyBlonde said:

So much for the burn out theory then!

Leeds obsession with Villa is sad and embarrassing. Is one decent Leeds poster on here the rest are just weird and pathetic

Is it because United and Chelsea fans no longer care about you that you need to find somebody to make you feel important? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Leeds obsession with Villa is sad and embarrassing. Is one decent Leeds poster on here the rest are just weird and pathetic

Is it because United and Chelsea fans no longer care about you that you need to find somebody to make you feel important? 

Leeds fans don’t like us because we are a threat to them. We get so much acclaim in the media for our owners, our facilities, our youth teams and our strategy. Whereas the media cannot talk about Leeds without dropping Bielsa’s name in to everything.

They beat us hands down in the first game this season, probably  our most resounding defeat if I'm honest. I'm not bothered by a few of their more enthusiastic  fans needing something  to brag about  We need to try and emulate their work rate off the ball.

9 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Leeds fans don’t like us because we are a threat to them. We get so much acclaim in the media for our owners, our facilities, our youth teams and our strategy. Whereas the media cannot talk about Leeds without dropping Bielsa’s name in to everything.

Haha don’t be daft if anything it’s the other way around... all we’ve heard this year is.. why is Bielsa getting praise what about the job Dean Smith is doing or we are they getting praise for losing 4-3 at anfield we beat the champions 7-2.

If anything it’s your fans that have the jealous streak that we stole your thunder doing so well on our first season back after both clubs suffering lows but it’s taken you 2 years to have a good season and us 1. 

9 minutes ago, BigRed said:

If anything it’s your fans that have the jealous streak that we stole your thunder doing so well on our first season back after both clubs suffering lows but it’s taken you 2 years to have a good season and us 1. 

Well I guess with a trophy cabinet as bare as yours, putting thunder in it is as good as anything else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Well I guess with a trophy cabinet as bare as yours, putting thunder in it is as good as anything else.

Like I said, there are plenty on this thread that are annoyed Leeds are above you so it’s not 1 sided as you’d like to convince yourselves 

31 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Haha don’t be daft if anything it’s the other way around... all we’ve heard this year is.. why is Bielsa getting praise what about the job Dean Smith is doing or we are they getting praise for losing 4-3 at anfield we beat the champions 7-2.

Stole our thunder? Give over. You could be this seasons Sheffield United.

We were 1 game away from getting relegated last season so, to be honest, the only time I would have cared about finishing below you this season is if you finished 17th.

What’s the plan for when Bielsa finally decides to hang up his bucket anyway?

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

We're both the same, Newcastle too

Bald men fighting over a comb

We use each other to play the big club card and claim relevance in an era when in reality none of us are anymore 

Finished above villa? Makes you massive mate... No it still makes you just another one of the other 14,only Leicester have anything to shout about and their fans don't play the game with us, they don't need to because they have actual success 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They have a very good manager. All that rubbish about the bucket was pretty childish. You’ve got to acknowledge the achievement. 

Pleased to see not every Villa fan is so bitter! Especially when I never said anything derogatory about them. Personally I want to see us, Villa and the other so called "insignificant" clubs who don't call ourselves "The Super League candidates" to do rather well.

• Like 1

Â