Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

35 minutes ago, LeggyBlonde said:

Pleased to see not every Villa fan is so bitter! Especially when I never said anything derogatory about them. Personally I want to see us, Villa and the other so called "insignificant" clubs who don't call ourselves "The Super League candidates" to do rather well.

Can we swap managers? Pretty please

Top bunch of lads

McNeil was substituted shortly after the incident
Burnley have filed a report against Leeds United's Ezgjan Alioski over a gesture he made towards Dwight McNeil on Saturday.

McNeil and Alioski were involved in several close battles down Burnley's right flank, and when the pair clashed in the 70th minute, Alioski appeared to put his hands behind his ears before sticking his tongue out at McNeil.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/burnley-report-ezgjan-alioski-over-gesture-made-towards-dwight-mcneil-272987

3 hours ago, BigRed said:

Like I said, there are plenty on this thread that are annoyed Leeds are above you so it’s not 1 sided as you’d like to convince yourselves 

Out of curiosity, how many Villa fans are there that post on the Leeds forums (whatever they're called)? 

So how many Dirty Leeds fans are on Villa Talk? And why are they besotted by us? 

I barely have the time to post regularly on Villa Talk let alone bother myself to sign up to another club forum! Why?

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

• Like 2

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

We're both the same, Newcastle too

Bald men fighting over a comb

We use each other to play the big club card and claim relevance in an era when in reality none of us are anymore 

Finished above villa? Makes you massive mate... No it still makes you just another one of the other 14,only Leicester have anything to shout about and their fans don't play the game with us, they don't need to because they have actual success 

To be fair, this is spot on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Ayling Flop Predictor (@FlopPredictor) Tweeted: 👀 The Ayling Flop: Season Review Video 2020/21 🍿 

#lufc https://t.co/JKoq1F2Wpe

Something to trigger you all for the last day of the season

Things like this should be shown to refs and they should get told to wise-up to this shit. Start giving hand balls against players who do this. There isn't one contact in the whole of that video that would make a player go down like that.

People could say Grealish does the same but I think he draws solid contact before going down, not throwing himself to the floor.

8 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Things like this should be shown to refs and they should get told to wise-up to this shit. Start giving hand balls against players who do this. There isn't one contact in the whole of that video that would make a player go down like that.

People could say Grealish does the same but I think he draws solid contact before going down, not throwing himself to the floor.

Some of those flops are embarrassing. Especially when he’s grabbing the ball to stop play. Refs need to clamp down on it. 

Excellent first season back. They've eclipsed both Sheffield United and Wolves' debut season. Will be interesting to see where they go from here. They really do need to improve on Bamford.

• Like 1

People in here laughed when people predicted them to get European football.

Well they didn't do it but they came pretty damn close.

The value of Bielsa and the difference he makes should never be underestimated.

Just looked at the table, for some reason I'd thought they finished 7th and was going to declare it a 'sensational season' for them, not quite, but still a very good season all the same. They certainly did better than the lower midtable postion I was expecting.

No question they did better than most of us were expecting, and fair play they were usually one of the best games to watch.

Interesting to see if they can keep Raphinha, there's been a lot of talk of CL sides interested in him but he might give them another year or two, which would be huge for them.

9 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Some of those flops are embarrassing. Especially when he’s grabbing the ball to stop play. Refs need to clamp down on it. 

They are shocking especially as people say he is a hard as nails defender

Everyone of those flops is the same: back to the opposing player and goes down under minimal contact.

OK sure Grealish 'milks' a few too but at least he's more often than not used his skill and technique to take a player on and then been fouled. 

Dirty Leeds!

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Excellent first season back. They've eclipsed both Sheffield United and Wolves' debut season. Will be interesting to see where they go from here. They really do need to improve on Bamford.

Bit concerning how good defensively they've been in last four months.

Much smarter in quickly getting back into shape when they lose the ball and they're still creating overloads and 4-5 key chances a game v majority of teams in the league.

Think it's a bit like us. No real need to change any of the backline but their results drop off whenever Phillips isn't around so need another good central midfield and better wide player than likes of Tyler Roberts and Helder Costa.

Will be a good battle with them over next couple of seasons I suspect to see who can keep on pushing up towards the top 6.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, May-Z said:

Jack goes down easily at times aswell.

One thing I don't get though...I'm guessing a Leeds fan has created that account to actively celebrate his dives throughout the season yet they all pile on social media to go on about likes of Grealish and other players when they do it in games. Bit of a strange one for me.

I think people will make the mistake of thinking that just because they've done well this season then they're going to keep on getting better and better just by signing better players, but it often doesn't work like that, especially for a team that overachieved in the first place. I think they will be doing well to finish midtable again next season.

• Like 1

Â