Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

46 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They need someone better than Bamford up front if they are to progress. 

They also need to learn that a game is more than attacking.  Defending is 50% of the game which they don’t seem to know anything about.

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Very unpleasant wanting Leeds to win.

I just can’t do it.  I’m just hoping a big fight starts and 22 players are red carded, game abandoned.

4 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Don't care that we're losing, don't care if we score. Whole game feels pointless.

Leeds wait nearly 20 years to get promoted back up and then the season just feels pointless because of some greedy clearings in the woods

1 hour ago, useless said:

Leeds winning tonight isn't bigger than us finishing higher in the league, it's not as if a Leeds win will mean they'll suddenly decide to scrap the super league, it has no bearing on that situation whatsoever, it's just a game that affects this season's table. And all the so called top six clubs aren't going to conveniently lose all their games just because people are angry with them.

Who cares where we finish in the league anymore? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I just can’t do it.  I’m just hoping a big fight starts and 22 players are red carded, game abandoned.

Only actually needs 5 red card on the one side, game's abandoned at that point anyway (teams must have at least 7 players)

Why should we let six shameful greedy teams and their grotesque concept stop us from caring where we finish? We need a good end to this season to take into next season, regardless of whether Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and are there or not.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

They need someone better than Bamford up front if they are to progress. 

Same as last season really. Bamford scored what 18 in the championship when a real clinical striker hits 30.

This season he's got 14 goals in just over 30 games so very good return....but Leeds create so much it still feels he's wasteful.

Roberts is also a very poor finisher at this level.

They've cut through Liverpool with ease tonight.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Same as last season really. Bamford scored what 18 in the championship when a real clinical striker hits 30.

This season he's got 14 goals in just over 30 games so very good return....but Leeds create so much it still feels he's wasteful.

Roberts is also a very poor finisher at this level.

They've cut through Liverpool with ease tonight.

He has no business at this level in any form from what I've seen of him.

Just now, penguin said:

He has no business at this level in any form from what I've seen of him.

Definitely. Decent dribbler, shite at everything else.

Rodrigo has been injured for ages 

Llorente looked really good for Leeds so far. Since he's come into their team from Feb onwards they've only conceded more than once in one game so their defensive stats will significantly improve if he starts 30  games next season.

Would've been a travesty for Leeds to lose this. We can still go above them btw if they don't beat Man. United and we beat West Brom.

23 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Don't care that we're losing, don't care if we score. Whole game feels pointless.

You will be remembered fondly for the gestures today, nobody will remember the scoreline, and we will thank Leeds for saying what the majority feel. A moral victory.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not even looking forqard to Wednesdays game with the other shit arsehole club city.

If we could refuse to play them id support the team. 

I can guarantee we won't get a favourable result like Leedszz , like we didn't against scouse **** rimmers last time out.

Â