Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

Poor fella has gone from playing for the chuckle brothers (two Pauls) at Villa, to playing in front of the Chuckle Brothers at Rotherham.

Good luck for the future son, just don't go scoring the winner against us in any early rounds of the cups!

He will probably find his form when we meet his team in the cup.

Villa rocker beat me to it....minds think alike.

Edited by TRO

Bit harsh that you have to dig through the site to find out that he has left, with a great article:

"The club can confirm Jordan Bowery has joined Rotherham on a permanent deal."

No word from the AVFC Twitter either.

I thought this. Such a cold statement from Villa. And then we have "England International" Joe Cole. That website is such a load of bollocks.

Bit harsh that you have to dig through the site to find out that he has left, with a great article:

"The club can confirm Jordan Bowery has joined Rotherham on a permanent deal."

No word from the AVFC Twitter either.

I thought this. Such a cold statement from Villa. And then we have "England International" Joe Cole. That website is such a load of bollocks.

How long till they run the story...

"New signing Joe Cole believes he can play his way back into the England setup. The Villa star has not given up hope of representing his country again and hopes his strong Villa form can make him a contender for a place at the next European championships".

Only a matter of time for sure.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Remember that stretch of 3 matches where we literally had to start Weimann and Bowery up top together? My god that was terrible although Bowery worked his socks off in those matches and got Weimann a goal. Lambert really had to deal with some proper shit at times. 

I asked some Chesterfield fans that when we signed him. 'Dunno, think he's shit' they said. None of them could believe a PL team actually wanted him. I said all along, I'm convinced he was some kind of vanity project. 'Look, I can turn any old shit into a decent footballer'

• Like 2

Remember that stretch of 3 matches where we literally had to start Weimann and Bowery up top together? My god that was terrible although Bowery worked his socks off in those matches and got Weimann a goal. Lambert really had to deal with some proper shit at times. 

Lambert signed that shit.

• Like 1

Â