General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

She also said her periods have been impacted by the vaccine. This has happened being around people that have had the vaccine as she refused to have it..  Apparently a lot of non Vaxers have had that same issue.

It's a thing. Mrs was messed up after having the vaccine and it's not uncommon apparently

6 minutes ago, Adman said:

It's a thing. Mrs was messed up after having the vaccine and it's not uncommon apparently

This lady didn’t have the vaccine but said her period was messed up being near people who had the vaccine. 

• Haha 1

On 02/07/2022 at 21:26, Chindie said:

Mainstay of this topic a decade ago, the Alps murders, featured in a documentary on the investigation this week.

Suffice to say it appears to have been a complete hash of an investigation and the current theory seems to be that the police spent all their time barking up the wrong tree.

Just mentioned this in the documentary thread.

I feel like what police and newspaper journos call a “professional hit” basically means any situation where someone gets shot in the head, and the killer doesn’t leave much evidence behind.

How much training do you really need to shoot people from close range? And in this case the murderer made loads of mistakes… nearly let the family escape, left two people alive, ran out of ammo, didn’t have a backup weapon… and did it all with an old Luger pistol, hardly the weapon of choice for an assassin targeting multiple people?

If they’d dropped this assumption, they might have done a much better job of investigating. A bit like the Meredith Kercher murder, it felt like they went for Sherlock Holmes style deduction instead of just doing the boring, brute force work that would uncover leads in the local area.

I don’t normally think much of the British police, but the British detective in the doc comes across as far more sensible than anyone else involved. Not looking for outlandish conspiracy theories and just trying to understand what happened.

Feel like so many of these unsolved murders are just a case of a detective who’s watched too many UFO vids on YouTube getting lost down a rabbit hole, and then leaving it too late to collect evidence that might support the more obvious explanations.

9 hours ago, Adman said:

Yeh I’ve heard it can impact people that have had the vaccine.  But as Genie also mentioned this person didn’t even have it! 

13 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

She’s told me many times that I need to do my research too. It used to be how the debates ended.

Honestly this is so frustrating. I’ve given up debating with people because of this. One time I went back with some research and was told it wasn’t the right kind of information. Madness. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Honestly this is so frustrating. I’ve given up debating with people because of this. One time I went back with some research and was told it wasn’t the right kind of information. Madness. 

Yeah, that’s how most of my debates have ended.

You present cast iron, independent peer reviewed data confirming why what they are spouting is crap and they respond “I don’t trust that data”.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

Yep, you can’t win. It’s easier just to agree with them or better yet, ignore them if you can.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yep, you can’t win. It’s easier just to agree with them or better yet, ignore them if you can.

I just smile and nod my head and say nothing.

Saves me from beating their head in,in frustration.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I knew someone that is adamant covid doesn’t exist. So I asked her to explain why I lost my smell and taste when apparently got it?

She said she’s still researching it but most likely it’s to do with pollution levels.

She also said her periods have been impacted by the vaccine. This has happened being around people that have had the vaccine as she refused to have it..  Apparently a lot of non Vaxers have had that same issue.

For what it’s worth, my wife’s cycle was impacted after each dose of the vaccine (obviously your friend is chatting shit if they never actually took it themselves though). 

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

For what it’s worth, my wife’s cycle was impacted after each dose of the vaccine (obviously your friend is chatting shit if they never actually took it themselves though). 

You never heard of period syncing? :D

Was reading about a geezer Stanley Meyer, that designed a car that ran on water. Apparently he got poisoned because the fuel companies didn't want his car to be mass produced. To be fair, reading further It claims  it was never actually proved to work, although interesting story.

• 2 months later...

I have a coworker that is beyond saving I fear. He was properly anti-vaxx during covid after a period of believing in the Qanon BS and now he's become a fully fledged Putin-fan. He believes that Russia is not doing anything wrong and that it's the West that's caused Russia to behave like it is. Most people at work have given up trying to reason or debate with him. I've had to lodge a complaint to our managers to get him to stop preaching his propaganda-fueled horse manure. He's clearly got some sort of issue that makes him believe anything that is contrary to the popular opinion. He actually still believes in the lizardmen peadophile ring thing that Qanon spread a few years ago. It's bonkers!

The other day he was laying out about how the US built bio-labs in Ukraine with an article that was literally in such bad English that everyone just laughed, when he realised that it was a no go he started peddaling that Ukraine had been murdering so many people in Donbas that Russia had to intervene. When someone showed him the actual figures he just wouldn't have it. It's all 'propaganda from the West' 'not the right source' or 'they would say that, wouldn't they?!'. Beyond me.

6 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I have a coworker that is beyond saving I fear. He was properly anti-vaxx during covid after a period of believing in the Qanon BS and now he's become a fully fledged Putin-fan. He believes that Russia is not doing anything wrong and that it's the West that's caused Russia to behave like it is. Most people at work have given up trying to reason or debate with him. I've had to lodge a complaint to our managers to get him to stop preaching his propaganda-fueled horse manure. He's clearly got some sort of issue that makes him believe anything that is contrary to the popular opinion. He actually still believes in the lizardmen peadophile ring thing that Qanon spread a few years ago. It's bonkers!

The other day he was laying out about how the US built bio-labs in Ukraine with an article that was literally in such bad English that everyone just laughed, when he realised that it was a no go he started peddaling that Ukraine had been murdering so many people in Donbas that Russia had to intervene. When someone showed him the actual figures he just wouldn't have it. It's all 'propaganda from the West' 'not the right source' or 'they would say that, wouldn't they?!'. Beyond me.

This idiot is going to fire himself if he continues like this and probably can't even see it himself.

26 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

This idiot is going to fire himself if he continues like this and probably can't even see it himself.

Ideal for him - martyrdom for 'speaking the truth'. 

Â