General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Plus the Second World War period means theories such a her being a Russian spy are more readily jumped

German spy. 

Incidentally, I'd never heard about this story until now, either. 

There's a Wikipedia page on it. 

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

German spy. 

Incidentally, I'd never heard about this story until now, either. 

There's a Wikipedia page on it. 

Yes, German spy seems to be more frequently proposed, although I’m sure I’ve read Russian before.

It’s an interesting one. I doubt my parents know it for instance, but as Hanoi alluded to with his post about the Canadian radio station, it’s a reasonably well known story among those with an interest in this sort of thing.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Dunno if you've ever driven down the Hagley Road as far as Hagley, but this is the obelisk (we call it 'the monument' round here) roughly as seen from the road:

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzE5

. . . and this is the somewhat creepy graffiti on it:

Heading off topic but we used to have a family caravan in Bewdley and seeing this monument on the way was always a good marker for me as a kid!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Heading off topic but we used to have a family caravan in Bewdley and seeing this monument on the way was always a good marker for me as a kid!

There is one just like it in Lilleshall, Shropshire. That one is a tribute to the Duke of Sutherland. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

There is one just like it in Lilleshall, Shropshire. That one is a tribute to the Duke of Sutherland. 

Is that the one you can see from the M54 on the left hand side as you are heading back towards Brum?

43 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Yes, off topic but when I first went up there to check it out I thought “Hmm this is impressive, great views....oh it’s got a plaque to some fella on it. ‘Leveson-Gower’ eh? Let’s see what he did...” <looks up Wikipedia entry> “...here we go...ah, the Highland Clearances...”.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Xela said:

There's one in Red House Park in Great Barr

The last few pages of this thread is a pretty wild ride. This interview immediately sprung to mind and how this man lost his mum down a conspiracy theory rabbit hole. 

• Like 2

The National Geographic's account of the CIA's efforts to develop a mind controlled 'Manchurian Candidate' in the video I posted a few pages back, outlines that the first unsuspecting and unwitting people experimented on were told that they were helping to develop a harmless vaccine for the common cold and flu, when in reality they were to be administered with a dose of the nerve agent Sarin, and drugged for months on end as the CIA attempted to develop an assassin that could carry out orders and then have no memory of carrying out said orders.

With Biden's call for an investigation into the origins of Covid-19, and whether it was released from the laboratory in Wuhan (I have been vocal about this being my thinking since this all started) which I read somewhere specifically dealt with man made pathogens, and with experts and scientists warning for over a decade now that a pandemic was a possibility as a result of these lab experiments gone wrong, when it comes to mind I do wonder if that on one of those dark moments from a time gone by, the CIA was able to develop ways and means for espionage and whatever else it had in sight and on the agenda? While I don't expect for a minute the Covid-19 vaccine to have Sarin, or anything remotely close, with the CIA's long history of drug experimentation and use, and even clear and undeniable willingness to use the general population of innocent civilians in these undertakings, I do wonder what is going on?

I wonder because this is the the same country, the USA, that gave immunity to leading Nazi's in exchange for their most advanced research techniques and findings. The USA won the space race as a consequence of German missilery, and at least one leading Nazi regime scientist found his way to US citizenry and a job at NASA. COINTELPRO, MK-ULTRA, Project Northwood, the eugenics movement, the USA spending 93% of her history at war, the Latin phrases on the dollar bill..

I also came across the suggestion that the Covid-19 vaccination changes our DNA structure on some level, to some degree. 

Apologies VT, just airing some thoughts, don't profess to know, but as I'm sure you are well aware I don't trust the situation as much as I'd like to and we are told that we can.

• 1 month later...

Any news on this John McAfee dead man's switch? :D 

Acryptic image posted on John McAfee's Instagram moments after he was reported dead sparked speculation from QAnon conspiracy theorists that the antivirus software entrepreneur had activated a so-called "dead man's switch" to expose the government.

John McAfee, 75, was found dead in a Barcelona prison cell hours after a Spanish court agreed to extradite him to the U.S. to face tax evasion charges.

In a statement, the Catalan justice department said that attempts to revive McAfee were unsuccessful. "Everything points to death by suicide," the statement added.

Less than an hour after McAfee's apparent suicide was reported, his Instagram account posted a large "Q" with no caption or explanation. The Q appears to be a reference to the radical QAnon movement, which McAfee joked and tweeted about a number of times over the past few years. 

Several influential and popular QAnon profiles on Telegram shared a post claiming that the hidden key was in fact instructions and that McAfee had also initiated a dead man's switch—a term used when a device or computer software activates itself when its owner dies.

Others made the claim about McAfee having a dead man's switch while referring to his former tweets, while also speculating he did not kill himself.

"I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press," McAfee tweeted on June 9, 2019.

Eleven days later, he added: "The instant I disappear the information is released. Those named would be crazy to kill me or collect me. They are simply praying I live forever. If it's released, revenge takes over and I'm dead."

MelQ, a QAnon advocate with 139,000 subscribers on Telegram, wrote: "There is the possibly a Key code to a dead mans switch. A file that has damning evidence against the deep state, that is to be unlocked at the time of his death. We will see if this pans out. Only time will tell."

https://www.newsweek.com/john-mcafee-suicide-q-instagram-dead-mans-switch-1603638

On 04/06/2021 at 16:37, Seat68 said:

The last few pages of this thread is a pretty wild ride. This interview immediately sprung to mind and how this man lost his mum down a conspiracy theory rabbit hole. 

She had a private practice giving diet advice and botox fillers. Botox being an actual toxin. Yet gets up and calls vaccines poison. The hypocrisy is deafening.

(Nicked from a fb post). 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Infuriating story out of California recently about a surfing instructor father of two little kids who through an intoxicating combination of Christianity and Q-Anon, found the resolve to kill his kids with a spearfishing gun because they had "Lizard DNA". 

Now his wife's world is shattered and he'll spend his life in San Quentin. 

By all accounts they were a happy family who lived comfortably in a beachside town. He was educated. Had he avoided the pitfalls of "the faith community" and conspiracy theories he'd still be catching waves and teaching his kids to surf.

Â