General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Tough guy Joe Rogan will fight covid with horse de-wormer because he is a free thinker.

What was the trigger that made all the fruitcakes switch from obsessing about hydroxychloroquin to obsessing about ivermectin?

(I also keep seeing 'Invermectin' instead of 'Ivermectin' and momentarily thinking it must be a Scottish town)

17 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

What was the trigger that made all the fruitcakes switch from obsessing about hydroxychloroquin to obsessing about ivermectin?

(I also keep seeing 'Invermectin' instead of 'Ivermectin' and momentarily thinking it must be a Scottish town)

A flawed reading of a study of its potential to combat Covid lead to some right wing nutters picking it up, most notably Brett Weinstein, who is like the self described intellectual of right wing grifters who pushes any anti-establishment bollocks for money whilst pretending he's a galaxy brained 'thought leader'.

• Thanks 1

I can recommend the 'Decoding the Gurus' podcast for various destructions of the Weinsteins, notably Brett. It's a podcast with an evolutionary psychologist and an anthropologist analysing the crop of modern gurus like Jordan Peterson. Although avoid the episode on Scott Adkins if you don't want to destroy your phone or kill yourself.

They have a couple of episodes dedicated to tearing the Weinsteins apart (and also nearly every episode has some update on their shit)  but particularly relevant is their episode from May 22, 'Brett Weinstein & Heather Heying - why are 'they' suppressing Ivermectin, the miracle cure?', which is basically the podcast ripping into them and their bullshit on this crap.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 23/10/2021 at 21:03, HanoiVillan said:

This is almost a deliberate ploy to grab the attention of the q-anon etc crowd. Completely ridiculous that these can't be released... oh right, lots of the old people are still running things.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â