General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Xann said:

273051840_492900152407727_5579287784102055247_n.jpg.f244ea6839c67a41e64815222b4e3973.jpg

“We will be in our continued series on Deliverance from Demons. We have stuff coming in from all over that we will be burning. We’re not playing games. Witchcraft and accursed things must go,” wrote Locke.

Locke’s event in the Nashville suburb of Mt. Juliet drew large crowds as participants threw in copies of the Harry Potter and Twilight series , among other books.

Prior to the burning, Locke said in a sermon that he was fighting the “Free Mason devils” and that “I ain’t gonna be suiciding myself no time soon”.

“I ain’t messing with witches no more, I ain’t messing with witchcraft…I ain’t messing with demons… I’ll call all of them out in the name of Jesus Christ,” said Locke, as crowds of attendees cheered and applauded in response.

Grauniad

A victory for literature but you have to worry for the well-being of the species.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

One of my customers told me Angela Merkel is really Adolf Hitller’s daughter 

How much idiot surcharge have you added to future invoices?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I should add that said group is very sensibly moderated - they clamp down on serious nastiness, but they let her posts stay - along with the ruthless pisstaking (mostly from me) that they inspire. The equivalent group in the adjacent area is moderated by a mad godbotherer, who just banned a mate of mine for breaking the swearing rules (he commented on a post with: "Jesus, what the hell?") 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Mainstay of this topic a decade ago, the Alps murders, featured in a documentary on the investigation this week.

Suffice to say it appears to have been a complete hash of an investigation and the current theory seems to be that the police spent all their time barking up the wrong tree.

On 10/03/2022 at 11:08, mjmooney said:

Our local FB group is mostly what you'd expect - complaints about parking, requests for recommended tradesmen, etc. But there's one woman (anti-masker, anti-vaxxer), who's obsessed with contrails and the 'suspicious' amount of aircraft traffic in our area. 

We live next to an airport. 

We have the same. Someone was surprised the cars in the F1 was so loud. I live a few hundred metres from the grand Prix track.  What do think the track is for ? Idiots.

On 10/03/2022 at 18:08, mjmooney said:

Our local FB group is mostly what you'd expect - complaints about parking, requests for recommended tradesmen, etc. But there's one woman (anti-masker, anti-vaxxer), who's obsessed with contrails and the 'suspicious' amount of aircraft traffic in our area. 

We live next to an airport. 

My brother-in-law ( who lives in New Zealand ) was telling us,last time we visited that some of the locals were complaining about the noise the animals make.They live not too far from a zoo.FFS. 

I knew someone that is adamant covid doesn’t exist. So I asked her to explain why I lost my smell and taste when apparently got it?

She said she’s still researching it but most likely it’s to do with pollution levels.

She also said her periods have been impacted by the vaccine. This has happened being around people that have had the vaccine as she refused to have it..  Apparently a lot of non Vaxers have had that same issue.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I knew someone that is adamant covid doesn’t exist. So I asked her to explain why I lost my smell and taste when apparently got it?

She said she’s still researching it but most likely it’s to do with pollution levels.

She also said her periods have been impacted by the vaccine. This has happened being around people that have had the vaccine as she refused to have it..  Apparently a lot of non Vaxers have had that same issue.

I certainly haven’t had a period since I got vaccinated so obviously there’s some truth in it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

These people are allowed to vote. 

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

At least she is still researching :) 

• Haha 1

Â