General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

19 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Needs a little David Icke, I think. 

Recently promoted by alleged wrong'un Russell Brand on the increasingly mental Tucker Carlson's twitter show.

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Needs a little David Icke, I think. 

If he was doing a festival like that, I think it would be as a favour?

He can pack the numbers in on his own, and does, and likely pockets a wadge?

• Like 1

I mean, I would consider going to see David Icke.

Just for that car crash / Victorian freak show sort of vibe, I’d be genuinely ‘interested’ from an entertainment point of view. 

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I mean, I would consider going to see David Icke.

Just for that car crash / Victorian freak show sort of vibe, I’d be genuinely ‘interested’ from an entertainment point of view. 

I know him (and his family) and whilst I don’t agree with their views, they are genuinely lovely people who do a lot for those around them (and a lot for people in need).

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I know him (and his family) and whilst I don’t agree with their views, they are genuinely lovely people who do a lot for those around them (and a lot for people in need).

Yeah I know right, like Josef Fritzl, no one ever talks about his great skills at secret dungeon construction and how he never left his bin out.

Just now, Seat68 said:

Yeah I know right, like Josef Fritzl, no one ever talks about his great skills at secret dungeon construction and how he never left his bin out.

Went camping with him once, cooked me a sausage and I didn’t even ask. Top bloke.

• Haha 1

"Super Bowl conspiracy theories involving Taylor Swift are "nonsense", says NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.

Music superstar Swift is dating Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, whose team will compete in their fourth Super Bowl in five years on Sunday.

Right-wing critics say their relationship is part of a plot to rig the NFL's championship game and help get US President Joe Biden re-elected."

(Link:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/68206676)

:crylaugh: 

Well, and its my own fault for clicking it, but I saw a video which I will try to find on Youtube and link, but some fella, Tony Sayers, tells me that King Charles has cancer, and no  one in the royal family gets cancer, so that's suspicious, just before they release a new jab that cures cancer, this is after everyone got turbo cancer from the covid vaccination, he then believes that Charles will get cured with this cancer jab, that all the people with turbo cancer will then take the cancer jab and it will in his words, "finish them off". 

Whats-App-Image-2024-01-31-at-07-29-21-0

• 2 months later...
Â