General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

I know we've had them in the past.

It just felt like there was a mood to discuss this stuff and it felt a shame to clutter up the Neil Armstrong thread and dilute that.

So, as mentioned elsewhere by Mr oaks, for all of you that live in a trailer in the desert with just cats and citizen band radio for company, fill yer boots...

9/11 taxi driver tip offs, 9/11 doctored aeroplanes, 2012 logo spelling zion, duke of ed lizard king, aids, mmr, flouride, jfk's grassy knoll, illuminati nominee tony blair, area 51, the essex lion and nessy

This book is an interesting read.

51nurcsotel-_sl500_aa300_.jpg

Inevitably, it has some crackpot customer reviews on Amazon, like this one:

Aaronovitch links 'conspiracy theorists' with the idea of "hating the Jews". Wrong. Some people really hate LIES and the LIARS who tell those treacherous (and treasonous) LIES.

Unfortunately, far too often, the LIARS in question do turn out to be Jews (like DA himself). Ordinary Jews are the greatest victims of the lies of DA and the power he represents.

He debunks nothing. 9/11 is provably an 'inside job'. By physics and by chemistry. Everyone knows since they started to walk that bumping into stationary objects slows you down. This universal principle is formulated as The Law of Conservation of Momentum. On 9/11 pancake (floor-on-floor) collapses took place with, effectively, zero deceleration. THIS IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE whatever this LIAR tries to tell you. The Law of Conservation of Energy was also violated (if you accept DA's favoured 'official' conspiracy theory). At free-fall speeds there was NO ENERGY available to turn hundreds of thousands of tons of concrete into talcum-powder sized particles of dust, nor break up the steel frame into 30 foot lengths.

In 2009 two professors found nanothermite, a military-grade explosive in the WTC dust. This is the kind of evidence, in a proper court of law, that no amount of Aaronovitch LIES could possibly circumnavigate.

Unfortunately, he was funded to write this book by the owned media, part of the criminal financial system responsible for such crimes. All the better that he is a Jew and can use 'antisemitism' (a defensive wall protecting 9/11 criminals, most of whom, the available evidence (unfortunately) indicates, were Israeli Jews) in this foul way.

Apart from the fact they describe with chilling accuracy what is going on in our world, 'The Protocols of Zion' are recognised by many Jews and writers like Solzyenitsyn as genuine. Who says they are not? Why, the international bankers-owned mass media. The media is dominated not by 'ordinary Jews' but by organised Jewry, a true menace to mankind and their own 'lesser brethren' (who they are happy to sacrifice when it serves their diabolical purposes).

The truth, unfortunately, is that we are held in a vice-like grip by a power that can only be described as 'Satanic'. Organised Jewry, organised freemasonry and bought souls have ensured that the power of this entity persists....but it will not do so forever. Evil will destroy itself....but not before degenerate LIARS like Aaronovitch, who has zero interest in the truth and whose sole interest is is impressing on we dumb sheep a bankers' agenda, have cheer-led us into another few disastrous wars.

Look to unchallengeable scientific fact before you believe ONE WORD that is written in our controlled media about anything that matters.

:lol: The other reviews by that bloke are good for a laugh, too.

If man walked the moon, why havent we been back?!....i know the huge costs involved but surely China would have done it by now....conspiracy theory's are nonsence usually but still not convinced with the 'moon landings'.

India did launch a rocket and it reported finding water and the existence of whales. Then South Korea reported finding an Indian satellite floating off their coast.

• Like 1

If man walked the moon, why havent we been back?!....i know the huge costs involved but surely China would have done it by now....conspiracy theory's are nonsence usually but still not convinced with the 'moon landings'.
Oh FFS. :bonk:

Oh FFS. :bonk:

:?

I mentioned Operation Northwoods in the reading thread. Not a conspiracy in itself but it shows how dodgy the CIA and Joint Chiefs of Staff were authorising this only for JFK to reject it.

I find it hard to believe that Oswald - a trained shooter, after defecting to the USSR, coming back to the US, attempting to start a Free Cuba movement - was allowed to work in a building overlooking the motorcade. The FBI must have had concerns.

• Like 1

Probably best to read Stevo's response donnie. We've been back several times. NEXT!!

Fair enough, just cant be bothered to read 9 pages about Neil Armstrong to find out people have already mentioned what I said, oh well

Probably best to read Stevo's response donnie. We've been back several times. NEXT!!

Fair enough, just cant be bothered to read 9 pages about Neil Armstrong to find out people have already mentioned what I said, oh well

Or in other words "I can't be bothered to read about the evidence, my opinion is more important than the facts".

I find it hard to believe that Oswald

I like a good conspiracy and I've read numerous of them in regards to JFK ..my favourite one being that the fatal headshot came from a shooter in the drain at the roadside

However when all is said and done JFK was on a higher seat than Connelly in the car and if you draw a line straight back you end up with the book store depository building

the interesting factor for me is that Connelly may have been Oswald's target and that he was a piss poor shot and got the wrong bloke

I'd say the world is most definitely run by bankers and politicians (in that order), but not royalty. And there are more than 15-20 of them. And they are not that organised to be acting together, except in the most informal and approximate way.

Next.

Â