General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

Years ago I used to work with a guy like that. All kinds of conspiracy theories about everything. Stuff in milk. Several conspiracies about why his daughter had autism. Usually government level stuff.

He was fired after child protection game into the office and took his PC away…

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Ideal for him - martyrdom for 'speaking the truth'. 

martyrdom is hardly ideal when you got bills to pay. kind of feel sorry for these people tbh. they're so far removed from reality and it affects their relatives too.

I have mentioned here that I know a guy that believes in Qanon ans spouts such "verbal Diorreah " about everything.

He believes that there is no war in Ukraine,all those images we see on the news are taken from a video game.

He believes that the government can see what you are doing if you have a smart TV,and when you turn it off,they can still hear what you say.

Last week he said that because fowls.chickens have some sort of flu and Cows have various desises and pigs get swine flu.The government want people to start eating bugs.

• 1 month later...

It's terrifying how far gone some people are

The full article is worth a read but it's pretty long.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63412651

Nearly one in five people in the UK think terror survivors are not telling the truth about what happened to them, new research for the BBC suggests. A third say the pandemic has made them more suspicious of official explanations of UK terror attacks.

The survey of more than 4,000 people, weighted to be representative of the UK population and carried out earlier this month by King's College London, also suggests that 14% believe the 2017 Manchester Arena attack probably involved "crisis actors" who pretended to be injured.

The King's College research suggests that four in five people do recognise that serious terror attacks have occurred in the UK.

But, when asked specifically about the Manchester and 7/7 bombings, a significant minority - one in seven people surveyed - have doubts about whether those attacks even happened at all.

And more than one in 10 of those surveyed think the Manchester Arena attack was a hoax.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The gut I know that  constantly talkes verbal diahorrea has informed me that there is no war in the Ukraine.Its all a big con to get money from NATO countries and the pictures we see of the war in Ukraine are all from a video game.

2 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

The gut I know that  constantly talkes verbal diahorrea has informed me that there is no war in the Ukraine.Its all a big con to get money from NATO countries and the pictures we see of the war in Ukraine are all from a video game.

He should pop over to see for himself.  It’s not a huge distance away.  

2 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

In all seriousness he could have a mental illness.  I know someone who had paranoid schizophrenia.  
At her worst she thought that the Chinese controlled our weather.  This came about because the Chinese used various methods to ensure the Winter Olympics was a success.  On another occasion a neighbour complained about her dog barking.  A few days later the dog got sick.  She reported the neighbour to the Police for poisoning the day.  He hadn’t.  

It feels like the World Economic Forum/“Great Reset” conspiracies are getting a lot of traction on social media at the moment.

Particularly in response to few right wing populist governments have recently lost elections around the world and the current economic climate. 

Edited by LondonLax

19 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

In all seriousness he could have a mental illness.  I know someone who had paranoid schizophrenia.  
At her worst she thought that the Chinese controlled our weather.  This came about because the Chinese used various methods to ensure the Winter Olympics was a success.  On another occasion a neighbour complained about her dog barking.  A few days later the dog got sick.  She reported the neighbour to the Police for poisoning the day.  He hadn’t.  

No,this guy is sane,he just virtually worships that guy that spouts all this shit ( cant think of his name )

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty disturbing scandal surrounding the fashion house Balenciaga. If you haven’t seen already, they recently released an ad campaign featuring children of ages of about 3-5 holding teddies draped in bondage/bdsm gear. The backlash online lead the company to issue apologies claiming they will investigate and basically blame the photographer (as if nobody higher up has choreographed and green-lit it before hand)

The more you delve into things, the more disturbing it becomes. A lot of elitist cult stuff going on with satanic undertones. Their ad campaigns have subtle pointers to lots of devil worship/evil child abuse crap. One such ad clearly shows a book in the background by an artist who depicts castrated kids. Another has a reel of tape placed in the shot, with ‘Baalenciaga’ purposely mispelt. Turns out ‘Baal’ is a pagan deity or demon that people sacrificed kids to. None of these things are a mistake or coincidence.

I believe Stanley Kubrick was hinting about the world being run by these types in Eyes Wide Shut. Look at the whole Epstein scandal, what is it with Elites and Paedophilia? Sick world we live in..

This piece explains the disturbing findings

• Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

Â