General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

3 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Hmm, not sure. All a bit QAnon innit? Not saying there aren't sickos out there, but the conspiracy part is the bit that gets me.

Art  that  is designed to shock isn't new. There's a whole genre of music, started by four blokes from Aston that uses occult imagery. 

Yeah that Ms White in the last tweet posted - well I don't need to click on her feed to know which rabbit holes she's going down.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Yeah that Ms White in the last tweet posted - well I don't need to click on her feed to know which rabbit holes she's going down.

I just posted another of hers in the Musk/Twitter thread. Don't bother looking LOONBALL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Apparently the Commonwealth Games ceremony was a satanic ritual. 

No joke @dAVe80

Just Google Commonwealth Games Ceremony Satanic ritual. Loads of hits on there. 

You don't even have to "delve into it" 

Birmingham Commonwealth Games ceremony was a satanic ritual. It's unquestionable. 

You'll be amazed at how you missed it. 

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

No joke @dAVe80

Just Google Commonwealth Games Ceremony Satanic ritual. Loads of hits on there. 

You don't even have to "delve into it" 

Birmingham Commonwealth Games ceremony was a satanic ritual. It's unquestionable. 

You'll be amazed at how you missed it. 

Yeah I did the laughing reaction because I saw it, and remember how mental it was 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Yeah I did the laughing reaction because I saw it, and remember how mental it was 😂

Probably having Ozzy Osbourne around the place didn't help either 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Another has a reel of tape placed in the shot, with ‘Baalenciaga’ purposely mispelt. Turns out ‘Baal’ is a pagan deity or demon that people sacrificed kids to. None of these things are a mistake or coincidence.

A roll of tape that has the word Balenciaga on it repeated over and over being cut off and reading as "Ba-" "-alenciaga" seems like something that could easily happen by coincidence.

Not to mention the sacrificing kids to Baal thing comes from a Roman source discussing the Carthaginians, it'd be like someone digging up WW1 propaganda in 2000 years and coming to the conclusion that Germans were a huge ape-like creature.

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

The Rotunda actually representing The Tower of Babel is my favourite. 

Joe Lycett, 'a member of the LGBT "lifestyle"' having a badge that said 'bab' above a picture of the Bullring bull on one of his publicity shots being PROOF of satanic, Baalist ritual was my favourite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

A roll of tape that has the word Balenciaga on it repeated over and over being cut off and reading as "Ba-" "-alenciaga" seems like something that could easily happen by coincidence.

Not to mention the sacrificing kids to Baal thing comes from a Roman source discussing the Carthaginians, it'd be like someone digging up WW1 propaganda in 2000 years and coming to the conclusion that Germans were a huge ape-like creature.

Maybe, Probably just a coincidence that Lotta Volkova (the ‘lady’ behind the ads) Instagram account is filled with this crap then 🤔 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Maybe, Probably just a coincidence that Lotta Volkova (the ‘lady’ behind the ads) Instagram account is filled with this crap then 🤔 

Hide contents

spacer.png

I’m pretty sure I’ve been to that bar 🤔

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

No it isn't.

According to Getty Images, this is a 2016 photograph of an unnamed runway model showcasing designs from Chinese designer and performance artist Sheguang Hu's collection during the Mercedes-Benz China Fashion Week. 

A quick glance at the Twitter history of the person that you're quoting suggests that it might be worth triple-checking anything she's claiming to be fact before sharing it elsewhere. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

In all seriousness that seems pretty obvious that this is her sense of humour shared with her friends. 

The painting of the woman with her guts ripped out is hashtagged “#jetlagged” and she’s tagged it to a mate if hers. 

The pic of the kid holding a skull is the cover art from a book called ‘moon child’ set in Paris. She has posted it from Charles de Gaulle airport and tagged her friend saying ‘Paris!!’. 

The one with the girl being forced to listen to music was posted on Christmas Day and she’s captioned it “Holidays 😂”. (As someone who also hates Christmas music I feel her pain 😅)

She is clearly just joking around with her mates but it seems to have set off the Bible Belt crowd on Twitter and they will probably hound her down now. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

Â