General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yeah but where's the conspiracy in all of this?

We were given all this  knowledge from aliens a long time ago ?   It's mentioned in the video.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

We were given all this  knowledge from aliens a long time ago ?   It's mentioned in the video.

Yeah but who or what is conspiring to keep this knowledge away from us and why are they shit at it as it's posted on Youtube?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yeah but who or what is conspiring to keep this knowledge away from us and why are they shit at it as it's posted on Youtube?

Didn't say they were conspiring to keep it away from us once . The conspiracy is that the esoteric fraternities our world leaders are part of use this knowledge to manipulate society without our consent.

They definitely ain't hiding it for sure.  Dr Stephen Strange using Cymatics as boxing gloves is as on the nose as it gets in fairness.

Another one that makes me chuckle is Thor.  He's the God of Thunder (Sound) and Lightning (Electricity/Frequency) and carries a magical hammer (Tuning fork)

Even the Valknut symbol ( As seen in the Capitol building kerfuffle tattooed on that topless dude.)can be interpreted as symbolism for 369hz. 3 interlocking triangles. 

Yoda is super powerful and he literally looks like a walking pine cone with a Green sword of light. (528hz)

The people who make these movies are well aware of these concepts but are the audience?

You've said it yourself Mike. Maths ain't your thing . I posted somewhere else that percentages are reversible and it blew your mind. 

How can you connect the dots if you can't understand the language ? 

The breakdown thing combined with the unicorn is beneath you too.

The US military have spent a lot of money on programmes involving enhanced mental abilities attained by people who have experienced severe trauma FWIW.

It's pretty much the plot to Deadpool who coincidentally was a fan of unicorns.     

Are you alleging that Hollywood is in on it with the esoteric fraternities? And they're using it in their movies just to laugh at us all missing it? Or could it be that if you look hard enough at hundreds and thousands of movies, you can think of a few high-profile images or characters that kind of look like they could represent a number if you squint with one eye, and completely close the other one.

Suggesting that 3 interlocking triangles is meant to represent 369hz is such a leap, it's not far away from converting letters in bible passages to numbers, adding the numbers up, and using them to prove that 9/11 was an inside job.

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, Davkaus said:

Are you alleging that Hollywood is in on it with the esoteric fraternities? And they're using it in their movies just to laugh at us all missing it?

I believe that yes. Not just Hollywood but most entertainment (Even sport).   Walt Disney , George Lucas, GRR Martin , Alan Moore and Stan Lee are/were all members and they pretty much dominate modern TV and film..   To you it may seem out there but for me it's clear as crystal.   I have no problem with people diagreeing FWIW but I assure you that the people who run the world believe the same "crazy" stuff that I do.

• Like 1

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin'
And you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'

Now on face value it's just lyrics but to me it reads as  " We are now entering the Age of Aquarius and those who can't adjust to the change in waves are going to drown"

It's used in Alan Moore's Watchmen based movie (Watchmen is also a nickname of the Sumerian Gods who appear to be wearing wrist watches an ancient art.

That's just one song out of millions.  There are no accidents .

10 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

That's just one song out of millions.  There are no accidents .

There are loads of **** accidents mate. what symbolism do you think Little Mix's "Confetti" has? When there are hundreds of millions of songs, you're going to be able to twist things to suit anything you like.

Why's Bob so well informed? Is he in this secret gang as well? Alan Moore must have given him the secret handshake.

the Sumerian Gods who appear to be wearing wrist watches an ancient art

Or, as is far more likely, some ornate bracelets.

If this is a fairly recent conclusion that you've come to, I'd check if your carbon monoxide alarms work.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I believe that yes. Not just Hollywood but most entertainment (Even sport).   Walt Disney , George Lucas, GRR Martin , Alan Moore and Stan Lee are/were all members and they pretty much dominate modern TV and film..   To you it may seem out there but for me it's clear as crystal.   I have no problem with people diagreeing FWIW but I assure you that the people who run the world believe the same "crazy" stuff that I do.

Don’t think you are that far off the truth tbf. 

• Confused 1

I can understand the push back. I even expected it . Didn't expect the mental health jabs or are you ill stuff ( Been very open about that on here )

All I'll say is keep an open mind.

• Like 2

Â