Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Not many others spend half their spare time having petty argument with fans on social media. The useless sponger has made it quite clear what he thinks of this club. If he plays one more game for us, I hope it's on the last game of the season so he can join in with the lap of dishonour.

Yeah how dare he accept a paycheck offered to him by the club and have a life outside of football. Let's play some other players who totally are not the same at all.

Yeh posting pictures of a house robber on Twitter (in reply to AVFC fans) is completely consistent with a hard working man just trying to get by. He's such a hero.

7 minutes ago, mwj said:

Yeh posting pictures of a house robber on Twitter (in reply to AVFC fans) is completely consistent with a hard working man just trying to get by. He's such a hero.

How dare he respond to abuse with a humorous picture meant to take the piss out of them and wind them up? It clearly worked considering how you're reacting :D 

• Like 1

How dare he respond to abuse with a humorous picture meant to take the piss out of them and wind them up? It clearly worked considering how you're reacting [emoji3] 

Not sure if srs

• Like 1

Have you seen some of the shit people post to him on Twitter? Simply because he earns a wage that the club is happy to pay him, and is not played by managers? I don't begrudge him at all for posting that, and it was ***** hilarious too. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Have you seen some of the shit people post to him on Twitter? Simply because he earns a wage that the club is happy to pay him, and is not played by managers? I don't begrudge him at all for posting that, and it was ***** hilarious too. 

Dont get it do you

11 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

I would rather play with 10 men than have this guy pull on the shirt.

2nd highest paid player in the history of the club? He's the epitome of what we have become. 

Okay, and that's your opinion. But you make it seem like it's his fault he's the second highest player? If anything he's a walking proof of the shambles that is our club.

I don't see why his wages are even relevant at this point. He's still getting paid anyway, so surely it makes more sense to have him, I don't know, at least work for his wage since it bothers you so much? Maybe our starting XI should be picked by wages in ascending order. Or maybe based on social media interaction. I don't know, there are a lot of inconsequential variables to consider there. A real dilemma for Remi I'd imagine.

8 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

You're either on the wind up or u have only followed avfc for 6 months.

Glad u find him hilarious 

Yes I found it hilarious to see him troll fans who were abusing him for simply signing a contract and not playing well according to their subjective opinions.

People are whining about him going out to and paying for dinner with a fan in his free time, but I'm on the wind-up :lol: . Okay. 

His wages aren't the no.1 issue with this guy, if he was being paid 10k a week i would still think he was a a.hole.

He has talent....thats the issue....and he refuses to apply himself and use that talent to help us. His 60k a week just rubs salt into an already angry wound.

I would rather watch talentless players run their balls off for the villa. 

He is walking proof of the shambles that this club has become, i totally agree...he's also personally responsible for his own performance and application. 

It's the, 'its not his fault he's paid 60k a week' comments that grate....its his fault that he's given us probably 5 half decent performances in 5 years tho...and thats being generous.

That applies to like half our team though. Why does N'Zogbia get singled out? Oh I know, it's because he earns 60k a week.

oh but he's not singled out.

I've posted similar views in the Micah Richards thread, the Gabby thread, the Lescott thread, the Gil thread, the Hutton thread...

That picture of a robber is not something I'm going to blame him for . . .  the situation here is that fans can write whatever shit they want - and the abuse in the case was enormous - but then when the player reacts they go all soft and offended and 'did you see what the bad man did?' 

Well, I'm sorry, but for me one good life lesson is 'if you can't take it, don't dish it out'. 

I can't stand N'Somnia but if it means he's in this absolute shower of a shite team instead of that other charlatan Bacuna then I'd have to pick N'Somnia.

Preferably none of them though and go with some of the reserves but as we are 99% down already, it doesn't really matter who plays anymore, so technically this post is a waste of everybody's time.

Sorry.

9 minutes ago, mwj said:

oh but he's not singled out.

I've posted similar views in the Micah Richards thread, the Gabby thread, the Lescott thread, the Gil thread, the Hutton thread...

That may be so, but surely you can't deny that there's this common sentiment on here that N'Zogbia should be nowhere near the first team and should train with the U21's at best? This is something that's exclusive to N'Zogbia (and occasionally Gabby who is conveniently our 2nd highest paid player...weird that). The ironic thing is that this is in line with how the club themselves think. It's probably a higher-up decision that sees him not in the team often because of his wages. Why validate our terrible management and their horrible decision making and approach to things? 

He may be shit, but I'd play him ahead of Bacuna or Sinclair any day of the week. Nobody's saying he's a world beater, or even any good and certainly not worth 60k a week. But it is what it is, and there's no point talking about a deal that was made 5 years and 3 managers ago.

Â