Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

not to discredit the gesture, but that's about the equivalent of Joe Everyman donating £1.

Less than that I would say. Very poor donation from a 65k a week footballer. Fair play for any donation, but would have been best not to publish that on twitter and have fans like me disrepecting his generosity.

Joe Everyman is tight isn't he? ;)

What sort of return can we expect from this season's Zog now he's in the squad? Surely if he's got a number we can expect to see him on the bench from time to time at least? They must be planning on using him if he has a number?

At 29 he isn't going to improve and has produced very little in his time here, I'd pick Ayew over him any day of the week.

I agree. Ayew has played in a couple of games for us, granted has done very little, but given he is new to the league and to this country and it is very early days I am more than happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. In addition at 23 years of age he has plenty of time on his side to improve.

NZogbia has been with us for four years and in all that time has done very little and at 29 years of age is not going to improve.

It makes way more sense to give the lad who just had an excellent season, all be it in a different league, who is hungry to prove himself in a new league and has time on his side to improve over someone who has been given numerous chances at this club and 90% of the time proven to be useless.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

not to discredit the gesture, but that's about the equivalent of Joe Everyman donating £1.

Less than that I would say. Very poor donation from a 65k a week footballer. Fair play for any donation, but would have been best not to publish that on twitter and have fans like me disrepecting his generosity.

I imagine Charles's out goings are 64k a week though.

Not sure what all the hate is about with Nzogbia. He actually did okay towards the end of last season when Tim took over. Wouldn't be the worst option in the world and based on what I have seen so far would be ahead of Ayew for me. 

Well he's not exactly big on effort is he? The only thing that really bugs me with Villa players is when they just look like they can't be arsed, and Charlie is a regular repeat offender in this respect. 

• Like 1

Not sure what all the hate is about with Nzogbia. He actually did okay towards the end of last season when Tim took over. Wouldn't be the worst option in the world and based on what I have seen so far would be ahead of Ayew for me. 

Well he's not exactly big on effort is he? The only thing that really bugs me with Villa players is when they just look like they can't be arsed, and Charlie is a regular repeat offender in this respect. 

Yeah, I get a feeling a locker room pep-talk would go along the lines of:

Tim: "Now are we ready to go out there and skullf**** those questionable gentlemen from Leicester or what!?"

Zoggy: "Yeah whateva, chappie *tweetin #lolcats*"

• Like 1

Not sure what all the hate is about with Nzogbia.

:o, what's to like about him? Cost a fortune, refuses to put any effort in, overweight, terrible on the pitch, doesn't score goals, doesn't contribute defensively. I have given players like Weimann stick but at least he put the effort in which is all you can ask. N'Zogbia can't be arsed doing anything other than counting his money.

• Like 2

Not sure what all the hate is about with Nzogbia.

:o, what's to like about him? Cost a fortune, refuses to put any effort in, overweight, terrible on the pitch, doesn't score goals, doesn't contribute defensively. I have given players like Weimann stick but at least he put the effort in which is all you can ask. N'Zogbia can't be arsed doing anything other than counting his money.

Bit of a whinger as well. Remember the "First time I'm not enjoying football" tweet a couple of seasons ago. Well, get out there and make it happen, Zoggy old chap. The world doesn't owe either you a living or a garden of constant delights.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

His new outfit is hilarious

Don't be a tease...

Is it a Tree Suit, if you know what I mean?

tree suit??

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/charles-n-zogbia-has-outdone-himself-with-this-latest-fashion-disaster

Thank you.  Beautiful things going on at the Villa.

Tree suit?  Well, I'm being very rude again.

http://www.encyclo.co.uk/meaning-of-Tree-Suit

"Tree-suit is Black-American slang for coffin"

Maybe he saw that the Villa faithful worshipped Makoun because of his silly jumper so the clown outfits are a last ditch attempt to win us over? 

Sorry Charlie boy, unless you can grow a 3 foot beard GTFO.

Â