Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Some of his responses are quite funny I must admit....some through lack of awareness but he also makes some good points about the new TV deal worldwide next season.

Maybe it's a curveball and he's making a mint on the side as "The Secret Footballer...." !

Woo hoo we'll be able to close the relegation thread in no time. 

Seriously though, if there is any truth in these rumours of Sherwood having 2 games to save his job, Nzogbia is not the man he should be pinning his hopes to.

In fact, if Nzogbia is anywhere near the match day squad at the Bridge, there will be no doubt left in my mind that Tim has completely given up. 

Id say Sherwood is doing himself no favours with Mr Fox and Mr Lerner if he plays N Zogbia. 

Not only does it suggest that Sherwood hasn't a clue and is clutching at straws but an owner paying out 65k+ a week on a player who doesn't want to know is bound to be hard to swallow. 

Id say Sherwood is doing himself no favours with Mr Fox and Mr Lerner if he plays N Zogbia. 

Not only does it suggest that Sherwood hasn't a clue and is clutching at straws but an owner paying out 65k+ a week on a player who doesn't want to know is bound to be hard to swallow. 

Nzogbia wasn't as bad as people make out last season. He wasn't brilliant but there were players that put in performances worse than him, some of them are still putting in crap performances this season too...........

• Like 1

I disagree. N'Zogbia had 2 or 3 decent performances. He was utterly gash every other time he played.

There's not a player in the 25 man squad I'd rate lower than N'Zogbia

I can name 7 (but I won't as I can't be arsed to have the argument that would follow)

Â