Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I think he fancies himself as a Jedi.

I know people don't rate him and I totally appreciate why, but I honestly feel that if he is fit enough and still on the pay role I would hope he can still be called upon. Only because of our comedy injury list. At best he can be a nuisance to other teams and draws out defenders even if there is little end product.

I'm so glad we dropped Zog. Our form has been simply superb since we did.

Imagine just how bad you have to be to not be able to feature on the subs bench for us. N'Zogbia is that bad and worse.

Westwood is the worst, most ineffective player I have ever seen in a Villa shirt and he starts every single week.

• Like 1

Imagine just how bad you have to be to not be able to feature on the subs bench for us. N'Zogbia is that bad and worse.

Westwood is the worst, most ineffective player I have ever seen in a Villa shirt and he starts every single week.

Really not sure what Westwood has to do with N'Zogbia.

Vendetta much?

Westwood is 10 times the player N'Zogbia has ever been. And that's not saying much at all.

A tree planted on the halfway line would contribute more to our games than N'Zogbia

Putting a tree on the half way line though would just give the prat something else to run into. 

Ridiculous idea ;)

And STILL contributes more than N'Zogbia.  Amazing, really.

Apparently he has been having a go at Villa fans on twitter this morning..

Believe he has deleted the tweets but does anyone know what he has meant to have said? I am sure the press will pick up on it

He's going to be a free man in a few months, we don't know him, he owes us nothing,we have no right to judge him, and so on. 

• Like 2

Apparently he has been having a go at Villa fans on twitter this morning..

Believe he has deleted the tweets but does anyone know what he has meant to have said? I am sure the press will pick up on it

Said he doesn't care what fans think of him either positive or negative, said fans don't matter to him etc. 

Sad times really, pretty pathetic but he said he'll be a "free man" in a few months so hopefully that will be the last of him. 

• Like 2

Strangely though, all of the new french speaking players have all mentioned how welcome he's made them, how much of a help he is translating during training (don't think that's a difficult task currently ;)) and how he's showing them around the area.

Still, he's a drain on resources and looks like he'll never feature again.

Â