Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Dont footballers get loyalty fees in the final year of a contract? With a 9.5million fee, £13million in wages + whatever bonuses this chump has taken villa for about £25million I reckon

Dont footballers get loyalty fees in the final year of a contract? With a 9.5million fee, £13million in wages + whatever bonuses this chump has taken villa for about £25million I reckon

Yes, but he did score a free kick against West Ham.

• Like 2

Load of div kids giving him shit on twitter. I don't know why the players bother with it myself, more trouble than it's worth.

I guess he has plenty of time on his hands.

True. All the bloke did was mention a film he is watching tonight. The usual response, you know for a normal human being, would be to ask what he thinks of that rather than take yet another opportunity to tell him he's a word removed.

It's **** pathetic.

• Like 1

Load of div kids giving him shit on twitter. I don't know why the players bother with it myself, more trouble than it's worth.

I guess he has plenty of time on his hands.

True. All the bloke did was mention a film he is watching tonight. The usual response, you know for a normal human being, would be to ask what he thinks of that rather than take yet another opportunity to tell him he's a word removed.

It's **** pathetic.

Its Twatter, what do you/he/anyone expect?

I don't use it.

I agree with you but I'd also say he is bringing it on himself.

Totally agree DDID.

There's no chance in hell if I was a player I'd be on social media.

I'm not a fan of his. But he is still our player and even if he were to be sold he shouldn't be receiving personal abuse or a bit of goading from anyone. While the situation is frustrating it's ultimately the club's fault he's on the salary he is.

If fans want to complain, this is a much more appropriate place to vent.

Judging by his responses, he does seem to have a rather flippant attitude to things which to me suggests he's happy to hang around a while longer.

Well again, judging by his responses he doesn't seem to care what a few of the more vocal fans (trolls) think.

At the other end of the spectrum you've got Gabby who gets some abuse on social media and following his reaction to that it's speculated that he's taken it to heart.

If I had to guess, I'd say he knows he hasn't been great, he would have liked to been playing good football week in week out, but he's made his millions so what's it really matter?

• Like 1

For years now people have criticised his poor attitude towards the game, only interested in money etc etc, now those things may very well be correct but for me its more than an attitude problem. I don't so much think that he is a wasted talent, rather that he just doesn't have much of it, Its head down and go until he runs into something, brain dead.

As for the film, its got to be con man flicks hasn't it?

The Sting

Hustle

Oceans 11

Take your pick.

Edited by av1

The picture of the film was the negotiator, not sure if he's trying to be clever but to me he's baiting fans and then when they bite he's bit back

Baiting fans how?

If you say he's not then that's good enough for me, after all didn't we establish in the Ljajic thread that you were the master baiter?  ;)

Â