Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Ok if Sherwood continues to select him surely you have to question his management? I mean why would any manager persist with a player that doesn't even try?

I do question Sherwood and have done at various points in his time here. 

I can't really comment on what I might think if he picks him next season because its not happened yet. I guess that will come down to how he performs as and when picked but if he performs as he has done to date in his time here and continues to be picked I'd be critical yes.

• Like 3

0 goals, and 0 assists last season.

If he and Gabby are in the 1st team, then  we are doomed i tell ya.

He had 4 assists last season in all competitions. Get your facts right.

I make it 3 - two in the league (Spurs and Sunderland) and one in the FA cup (vs the baggies).

Out of interest and NOT arseyness when was the 4th?

Did I read somewhere the other day he's now the highest paid player at the club or was I dreaming?

I don't think you are, I'm pretty sure I read the same thing today. Can't remember what it was, possibly the Birmingham mail.

Just hoping for Zoggy to make a speech that "proves there's still loyalty in football and is excited for the new season".

Then f**ks off to Man City an hour later.

If someone wanted to buy him we couldn't get a replacement with the low fee he would warrant. I thought he played well at times towards the end of the season especially given that he was frozen out for so long. He is a scapegoat and I think it's a little harsh on him. I think he will have a part to play next season. 

Â