Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

If someone wanted to buy him we couldn't get a replacement with the low fee he would warrant. 

I've already got that sorted, I've been doing some scouting and I've come up with a suitable replacement on a Bosman.

21j2fe0.jpg

• Like 4

He's the highest earner at the club, isn't he?

Words fail me. Thanks McLeish, you utter, utter bastard. 

Yep disgraceful, apart from Gabby who's seemingly unmovable, Nzog is looking like the last bastion of our troubled past...

I don't care about he can add when he actually tries, I've seen him do nothing for way too long, he is utterly dead in my eyes.  We could replace him with quite literally anyone, we'd be no worse off football wise, but we'd be much better off financially.

Sadly I can't see any prem clubs stupid enough to make a move for him, and he'd never forgo $$ to move overseas on less money.

Sad state of affairs. 

If someone wanted to buy him we couldn't get a replacement with the low fee he would warrant.

I've already got that sorted, I've been doing some scouting and I've come up with a suitable replacement on a Bosman.

21j2fe0.jpg

more mobility and better to build the squad around

I've always wanted it to work for him but he's just never delivered. Can't see this season being any different.

So disappointed as I thought we'd signed a major player and done well out of the Young/Downing situation at the time.

Yeah same here, was an exciting signing and I wanted him to do well.

Think we just caught him too late, seems like he has already entered his decline phase and is just playing turning up for his wages each week.  Might have been different had we got him before he moved to Wigan he he still had something to prove.

21j2fe0.jpg

looks solid, would give some support.

• Like 1

21j2fe0.jpg

looks solid, would give some support.

Nah, Brick is pants

steve-carell-pants-party-anchorman.gif

As if we bought this guy to replace Young

Young had more ability in his little toe

Not just Young but Young AND Downing.  There were many fans at the time saying that for the 10M he would be a better signing considering the money we had just received.  Massive LOL

Â