Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

As if we bought this guy to replace Young

Young had more ability in his little toe

Not just Young but Young AND Downing.  There were many fans at the time saying that for the 10M he would be a better signing considering the money we had just received.  Massive LOL

football fans make mistakes about judgement on players.....and managers ;)

With there being so many French / players from France in the team, does anyone think he may just up his game ?

I wish he would just leave but seeing as there is more chance of the lion leaving our badge prehaps this might be the next best thing ?

Can't we just terminate the contract as an investment to free up a squad space ?

Never going to happen.

It would mean paying paying circa £2.5m to him to go away just to free up a squad place.

We may as well just leave him out of the squad, it would cost the same and then try and loan him out to a club willing to pick up some of his wages.

So we could but it would be a bit daft and compound the original mistake of signing him.

He'd be a useful player to so many teams, but his wages are so high there no way of getting anyone to take him. Could see him doing well in the championship but we'd still have to pay at least half of his wages. At that point, are we better off keeping him around? Richard will say no, but I think yes.

Do people really still have to just post in here stuff like "is he still here?" or "why hasnt he gone yet?". We get it, you hate it him, you blame him for every problem at the club and its the cool thing to slag him off. Well done  :bang:

• Like 2

this guy is an oxygen theft, i didn't agree with his purchase and i'm surprised hes still here, we have no use for him, we cant carry players anymore, they all need to pull their weight, i really hope that if were stuck with him for another season, he isnt put into the 25.

Â