Rino8

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

They want to win it.

They want the competition to be reorganised so that it's easier for them to do that.

We should change, not them.

Well exactly. I don’t really like the league cup anyway, so why don’t we have one national FA cup that excludes any club playing in Europe? Win win surely Jurgen?

Edited by a m ole

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

I know he wants what's best for his team - any manager should.

But I wonder, does he realise he talks shit? It's not a good look, it doesn't make much sense considering his previous actions, and it's simply not palatable to a regular football fan that doesn't wear a red shirt.

They just turned into what they hated,  they are the Manutd they used to hate but a lot worse. 

They are basically just cheats now in my mind and they can't understand it's supposed to be competitive and fair.  Put Salah in a little Zorb ball with the ball in it and let him roll into the goal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They got a game called off, Klopp will be punchinh the air now. Until its rescheduled into a midweek game then he will cry again

He’ll probably argue that it should be a walkover win for Liverpool based on their co-efficient.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He’ll probably argue that it should be a walkover win for Liverpool based on their co-efficient.

To be fair, a walkover for any team playing Leeds at the moment 😂

probably just jinxed us, our game will go ahead on the 28th and they’ll beat us 3-0…I’ll never learn to keep my mouth shut 😩

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, a m ole said:

Well exactly. I don’t really like the league cup anyway, so why don’t we have one national FA cup that excludes any club playing in Europe? Win win surely Jurgen?

That's probably going to happen after 2024 anyway due to the ridiculous champions league reforms/money grabbing exercise in  having a 12 team group stage. Or they will have to play  a U23 team.

I love the league cup. Its been good to Villa and one day it might again.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I lost any respect for Klopp when he played a strong team against our Academy team, many of whom, had been dropped off to the ground by their parents. 

That was fine, him crying about too many games the week before just made him look like a clearing in the woods.  Liverpool B team should have beaten that Academy team 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They ain't winning the league. They look a fair distance behind Man City to me. 

the defence have not been strong this season and thats what cost them. Brighton and Brentford came back and scored 5 vs them

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They ain't winning the league. They look a fair distance behind Man City to me. 

Agreed. 2nd in the table but in terms of quality and style on the pitch city are miles ahead.

Liverpool need another major spending spree - I'm nervous we might fund it.

Really hope a journalist has the balls to ask Klopp how he can have the audacity to complain about fixtures, subs, etc., yet his fresh, almost completely fit line-up lost to that Leicester squad who let in 6 (six) two days ago.

The reason for the defeat is clear. They had to play two days ago, they had to fight through this really intense period and they did it really well. 

The absolute **** madlad has almost blamed it on NOT playing twice in 3 days. I’m astounded.

Edited by a m ole

35 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They'll need to win at least fifteen of their nineteen remaining games now I think.

They need to win at least two more than City.

Thnk it will just play out as last season....Man. City in ominous form over xmas/Jan period and will be 10 + clear by start of March.

Liverpool going to lose Salah and Mane for a month aswell.

• Like 1

Â