Rino8

16 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

The media were wetting  themselves it could be a 3 horse race. City will win the league by a comfortable distance.

best and most competitive league in the world apparently

8 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

The media were wetting  themselves it could be a 3 horse race. City will win the league by a comfortable distance.

Proper funny,  they can't stand it.  Can they (Liverpool/Klopp) agree a way to get back up there with the refs, VAR, media and the PL,  maybe.  Salah missing penalties is not in the script though 😂

Any team apart from Man utd or Liverpool for the PL title and I am happy.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

When i was in primary school there was a kid that would have an absolute meltdown if he wasn't first in the queue for lunch, first to sit down, if he finished 2nd on sports day etc. It got so bad to the point where my parents and the teacher told me to just let him have his way and to go first for each activity.

It only strikes me now, many years later, that the child was Jurgen Klopp. 

The parents and teacher are the Premier League and the FA

I would have made it my daily task at school to beat him at everything if he was in my class.

Tuchel and Klopp on a one man mission to destroy the tradition of English football that is Christmas fixtures.

They both can **** off when they are being 80m and 100m players of the bench.

Pair of absolute ball bags and probably should be reprimanded for bringing the values and culture of English football into question.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Tuchel and Klopp on a one man mission to destroy the tradition of English football that is Christmas fixtures.

Pair of absolute ball bags and probably should be reprimanded for bringing the values and culture of English football into question.

Tuchel just said he wants more subs and doesnt care about the schedule

Article was refreshed online today. Clattenburg isnt much better but can think this from Klopp

In February 2017, Clattenburg left his position as a Premier League referee to take up a Head of Refereeing role vacated by Howard Webb with the Saudi Arabian Football Federation.

He does recall his final encounter with Jurgen Klopp the Liverpool manager, however.

"Managers rarely came into my dressing room for the exchange of team-sheets an hour before kick-off," he explained, a game between Liverpool and Chelsea in Anfield on the agenda.

"On this occasion, Klopp came in with Jordan Henderson. It was bizarre, he stood and stared at me for about 30 seconds. I just stared back at him. I could see Jordan was a bit like, ‘What the hell’s going on?’

"Did Klopp think I was stupid? I was not going to be bullied by him. He left and all I thought was: ‘What a strange bloke.’"

https://www.otbsports.com/soccer/mark-clattenburg-jurgen-klopp-1253576?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0AXdy-RJ5Qe4n3eg5EFTj-NtdllkspXpMlvJnohXjiJEgcqg5KvlDDMxE#Echobox=1639921057

12 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

and they’ll probably add a striker (Kane?) in January too.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Tuchel just said he wants more subs and doesnt care about the schedule

It’s just another way of flexing his strong deep squad and creating a gap between the top 4 and everyone else. 
With 5 subs they can change half the outfield players every game (without watering down the quality).

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It’s just another way of flexing his strong deep squad and creating a gap between the top 4 and everyone else. 
With 5 subs they can change half the outfield players every game. 

Agreed.

Would just further widen the divide.

Pep’s City for example, before he had chance to spend his billions looked beatable at first when they had injuries/tiredness/forced rotation. Now they have a world class player on the bench for every position, 5 subs would just increase this advantage and make it easier for them to keep these players happy.

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Agreed.

Would just further widen the divide.

Pep’s City for example, before he had chance to spend his billions looked beatable at first when they had injuries/tiredness/forced rotation. Now they have a world class player on the bench for every position, 5 subs would just increase this advantage and make it easier for them to keep these players happy.

Pep would tell you he is working miracles with his small squad

5 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Proper funny,  they can't stand it.  Can they (Liverpool/Klopp) agree a way to get back up there with the refs, VAR, media and the PL,  maybe.  Salah missing penalties is not in the script though 😂

Any team apart from Man utd or Liverpool for the PL title and I am happy.  

I feel nothing towards any of the 'big 6'. Totally alien to the rest of the league, wanted to leave in the summer with the super league,  completely dominate the division and moan bitterly if anybody else has the nerve to try and upset their little club.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Yes are both are whiners. 

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

No coincidence that they both are dropping points now after playing victim. Must have an effect on the players mentality when they see their bosses constantly acting like they’re at some big disadvantage. Almost as if they have an excuse if they dont win. Shame we couldnt take anything off either though.

That's a really good point

Chelsea in particular seem to have taken "we're struggling at the moment" as an excuse to actually struggle and with them in particular it's a joke given the strength of the bench he has each game

As I put in the piss you off thread footballers are precious... Stuff like this will get to them no doubt 

• Like 1

On 30/12/2021 at 11:00, villa4europe said:

That's a really good point

Chelsea in particular seem to have taken "we're struggling at the moment" as an excuse to actually struggle and with them in particular it's a joke given the strength of the bench he has each game

As I put in the piss you off thread footballers are precious... Stuff like this will get to them no doubt 

What Chelsea was doing earlier on in the season was never very sustainable. 

They were mostly grinding out results without really battering anyone. 

Even tuslly those narrow wins was always gonna turn into some draws and losses eventually. 

Edited by villalad21

Â