Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

We better have another full back coming in then. Lowton provided good cover considering he could play anywhere on the back line if need be. 

We have enough for RB surely, Hutton, Bacuna, Richards.

Even at left back we have Richardson, Joe Bennett and even Luna is still contracted to the club.

Yes I know a few of them are rubbish but in terms of numbers we are actually fine right through the defence, it's better quality like Richards we need in there.

Excellent first season, then went downhill. Was his down turn in form down to the drama about his missus wanting to return closer to Sheffield? 

Another one gone and some more money back in the coffers. That out door seems to be seeing a lot more action than the in door to date.

Matt looked like a real find in his first season and did a decent enough job when called upon after that. This move can be a good one for him. I wish him the best of luck and thank him for his efforts in our shirt.   

i keep seeing "he had a great first season". maybe from a purely attacking point of view, obviously the stoke goal was a superb strike and he a great game going forward a few weeks after that against sunderland, but he was part of a defence that conceded 69 league goals that year - and his inadequacies at the back were a big part of that.

he cannot and never could defend at premier league level - he gets beaten too easily one on one and is all over the place in terms of positioning. And unlike say Bacuna, he hasn't got the physical attributes, in particular pace, to make up for it. 

I think he will do very well at Championship level, and good luck to him, but another one in an increasingly long list of players we have signed in recent years who simply cannot cut it in the Premier League.

• Like 1

Eh.. Have i missed something?

Clearly.

I hope they realise there is only 15/20mins difference between Sheffield - Bodymore Heath/Burnley!

Worse drive too over snake pass!

Â