Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

His season low was getting completed rinsed by Ashley Young at VP for Falcao's goal

Quite a few players who had deeper lows than this. He did OK for most of his performances, including the ones at left back.

Hope he leaves and has a good career. Has become surplus to requirements but is one of those players that will be remembered for all the right reasons by me. Sunderland display, Stoke goal, Swansea goal (I think)

You've forgotten already!! :D

Hope he leaves and has a good career. Has become surplus to requirements but is one of those players that will be remembered for all the right reasons by me. Sunderland display, Stoke goal, Swansea goal (I think)

You've forgotten already!! :D

Haha. To be fair to the guy it says far more about me than it does about him

• Like 1

@John__Percy: #avfc defender Matthew Lowton is poised to sign for Burnley in a £1m deal. Medical expected on Monday

Percy also tweeted he cost us 750k and with add's on's we could get up to 2mil from Burnley 

i hate the way The Tabloids always make out we signed him for 3.5 mil

its like they have to make it always sound like we are being rinsed

I never believed we signed a league 1 right back for £3m, but it is still widely accepted as fact.

There were a couple of posters who looked into the financial results and were claiming that the reported figures were not far from the truth.

Me, I am not sure either way.

Another I'm glad to see the back of. To think there was talk of arsenal and England being interested in him during his first year. He had the odd great moment and could never perform close to it on a regular basis.

Another player who has lost his way. Great first season and then nothing really. I'd keep him a squad player personally but probably best if he goes.

Â