Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

On 31/03/2016 at 23:46, rodders0223 said:

27 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Would have won that if Gabby was playing.

Yeah typical Villa shooting themselves in the foot again. Gabs would have eaten those shocking Chelsea defenders for breakfast.........  Literally :D

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

19 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

You've been smoking the same stuff crappy agbonlashite has been 

Andy gray who left the club under dubious circumstances which if believed show he didn't care much for the villa showing better morals than agbonlahor 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bradarmstrong_ said:

Andy Gray getting it spot on here.

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k2s3ze7AIby1owgy01A

What i liked about that was when he said that Gabby had been "conning us" for years. 

I think thats such an important thing to state. This isn't about grummy fans giving a player stick because things aren't going well, the guy has been taking the piss for years.

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Andy Gray is still a word removed. Him and Collymore I wouldnt care about their opinions on Villa

With all due respect Zatman did you ever see him play for us? Andy Gray was an amazing centre forward in the mid-late seventies, people often spoke of his bravery and willingness to put his head where others wouldn't put their feet. He also never stop trying for the cause. Something a certain you know who, might do well to follow the example of. Yes I'm fully aware that things didn't go to plan second and third time around, and that he will probably point to his time at Everton as his most enjoyable in the English game, however I will always hold him in the highest esteem simply based on his first time around. As for Stan yes I would agree such a shame that someone with so much talent never really hit the heights that he should have/ for long enough, I still thinks he cares though!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Richard said:

Andy gray who left the club under dubious circumstances which if believed show he didn't care much for the villa showing better morals than agbonlahor 

Richard: he's just telling it as it is nothing more or less.

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Andy Gray is still a word removed. Him and Collymore I wouldnt care about their opinions on Villa

Forget your opinion on gray what about what he actually said about crappy?

2 hours ago, sne said:

Dare we hope?

Would certainly be cause to cancel his contract...

Premier League footballers among 150 sports stars involved in doping, British doctor allegedly claims

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-footballers-among-150-7678676

This is not new news, Allegedly its been going on for years, but the Premier League want to hide it, an for good reason.

Surely the Premier league should investigate it and completely destroy any involved to make it look like it doesnt condone cheating rather than just put head in sand and pretend it doesnt happen . Since in the end it will come out

Â