Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I'm of the opinion that if you want a team to be successful in 2016 they have to be athletes and train, behave and perform like one. Football is far more  physical sport now than it ever has been. As I said, a glass of wine here and there does no harm but binge drinking is absolutely unacceptable. If you want to do that, and not be able to perform at your best in training and games then you don't deserve the millions you're paid. It's the trade off.

Do whatever the **** you want in the summer break.

Yep.  The stories of the hours that Payet spends practicing free kicks (like Beckham used to) outside of regular training to make himself the best he can be - and guess what, probably player of the season.  Can't imagine one of our players putting in more than the bare minimum of effort they're supposed to.  It's all about the partying, cars and bling they've 'earned' (in the loosest possible way).

Ranieri took the Leicester team out for pizza as a reward, remember. When asked if they could have a drink he said "Drink? Drink water, yes."

One of the many things they are doing right over there.

9 minutes ago, Ponky said:

Don't need to cancel his contract, just fine him 4 weeks wages once a month for the next two years.

No way, some months he'd be eligible for 3 days pay.

54 minutes ago, Ponky said:

Don't need to cancel his contract, just fine him 4 weeks wages once a month for the next two years.

Then we would still be paying the useless clearing in the woods for 4 weeks of the year. Get out of the club!

12 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Then we would still be paying the useless clearing in the woods for 4 weeks of the year. Get out of the club!

Well just fine him 5 weeks wages once a month, I'd imagine Gabby thinks 'gross/net' is a slang term for a chubby girls knickers.

On 18/03/2016 at 19:25, Davkaus said:

He's a useless shit, I don't see what his nationality has to do with it though.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

is it weird that if Gabby got sacked I wouldnt remember him for his derby goals or lack of effort in last few seasons but for this

Just proves what a thick tw@t he is.

35 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I love how that fan just takes a picture.

Actually with hindsight, I reckon Gabby went over the boards intentionally so he could steal some of that fans packed lunch.

I think that fan has already had his lunch.

• Like 2

This investigation is probably the first step towards firing him. There will be some sort of process that will allow the club to bin him off based on behaviour. It may not be as simple as the verbal then written warning followed by a p45 but it will be something like it. They may not be able to get rid on this one but sit tight for a few weeks and he will do something else that will qualify as repeat offending and it is offski for gabby. I cant imagine him learning his lesson.

When was the last time a footballer at a high level (and I know that's pushing the phrase for this word removed) got sacked, for anything other than serious breaches of the law or football rules that'd see them banned for a a long time?

I'd love it, but I can't see us tearing up his contract.

Â