Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Just now, briny_ear said:

Why don't we create a "bomb squad" and put all the players we think aren't trying in it?

Yes, that would really work.

Already have one of those. It's called the A-team.

We get to watch them every weekend, shooting but never hitting anything. Not a great show to be honest.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

probably the last really good game he had for us, had a storming 40 minutes then went off injured after this

He had a good game at Spurs last season as well before he got injured

On 30 March 2016 at 00:06, MikeMcKenna said:

It is basically two fingers to the fans! 

There is a major indiscipline problem on the playing side of the club.....it needs quick rectification.

5 hours ago, Dave J said:

Dear Gabby.

you were never my favourite not even for 10 games. In fact I always felt you were an incredibly lucky man to even have played 1 game for OUR fantastic club. I hope this is the end of a sorry saga. 

Yours sincerely 

hopefully soon to be a happy fan.

Fair enough, i respect your view not sure you had to quote me to make your point though.... between 2006 and say 2010 he played many good games for us 

5 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Fair enough, i respect your view not sure you had to quote me to make your point though.... between 2006 and say 2010 he played many good games for us 

Sorry I genuinely did not mean to offend you in any way shape or form. My sincere apologies to you.

my intention was to simply point out my disdain of him.

i hope you can accept my apology?

57 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Sorry I genuinely did not mean to offend you in any way shape or form. My sincere apologies to you.

i hope you can accept my apology?

No probs mate :D

2 hours ago, Dave J said:

we could never have guessed ;)

Â