Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Given the amount of useless shit we've wasted fortunes on over the years surely there's someone prepared to waste 3m on this useless lump

I pray Sunderland are desperate for a striker and take him

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Jesus. World's dumbest attack 

yes but they are up against the worlds dumbest defenders in Brown and O'Shea so be an amazing contrast

maybe David Attenborough could do a documentary

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

yes but they are up against the worlds dumbest defenders in Brown and O'Shea so be an amazing contrast

maybe David Attenborough could do a documentary

If we could get Sherwood back for this game we could concentrate more than half of the planet's stupidity in the same place, that would be interesting...

Your a disgrace, you should bite your oversized lip and train as the manager wants you to, instead you would rather sit on your oversized arse an watch as we go down....u ain't no villa fan just another lad from Erdington who's playing the milk it for what I can get game.

Man up or end up the failure the national press want you to be , Gary Neville laughed at you.....I would back you against him one on one every time, if you really wanted it .

5 hours ago, guyavfc said:

Would much rather have Gabby starting than Sinclair or Richardson as the wide man.

just shows how bad it really is that the three of them are serious options.

so he has a back injury Remi has said thats why he hasnt been picked, maybe he isnt out of picture like people have suggested

I got the impression it was a "back injury". Seems a bit of a coincidence that he was out with a hamstring or calf a few weeks ago, last week Remi said he was back but needed more training to be considered for the first team, then the UAE stories come out and now he's "struggling with his back".

On 27/12/2015 at 12:02, Sam3773 said:

I have good memories of Gabby. I think he is done in this league and has struggled the last few seasons.

That being said, is he worth hanging on to if the worst happens to us? Could use that pace in the Championship.

Pace?

On 27/12/2015 at 20:42, briny_ear said:

It's coming to something when people start quoting John **** Terry as a expert on Villa's training and fitness set up.

Actually it was a game when Chelsea spanked us and Terry was interviewed afterwards.

He said something along the lines of they knew if they were patient and kept playing their game that Villa always tired from about the 70th minute onwards and they'd end up getting a few goals in that time period.

It's nothing to do with having an insight to or being an expert on our training or fitness set up. It's about the management and coaches at other clubs knowing that we tire easily towards the end of games.

• Like 1

Â