Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

well done Gabby. now use that performance as a catalyst and make sure you put together a run and start to prove the doubters (myself included) wrong. nice little break now, come back fresh and sharp and do some damage vs the big boys.

Give us a reason not to rush Kozak/Benteke back

• Like 1

As some have said the next 5 are games he has turned up in previously. When he's on form he's rapid, dangerous and up for a fight. Looked like he might reignite and be up for it.

Or we are getting carried away and he will be shite.

Not only did he play brilliantly today, but he also played intelligently.

The use of his strength without fouling the defender whilst chasing a loose ball in the Hull box was great to see. Made some clever runs and some incisive passes too.

Hope this can kickstart his season. 

• Like 1

As some have said the next 5 are games he has turned up in previously. 

If he does a job in the next 5 games I'd be very happy. After those games, with Benteke and Kozak back, I'm not all that concerned about him any more

Gabby will cause Liverpool problems.

Traditionally he does tend to cause upset for Liverpool and Arsenal. I'm much more optimistic about his potential performances in the next few games than I was a few hours ago, but of course with Gabby there's always the possibility that he'll badly let you down. I hope today's performance illustrated for Lambert the value of Weimann playing more centrally and Gabby playing closer to the touchline. 

We could really do with Gabby hitting one of his purple patches now as we are gonna be playing a lot of counter attacking football in our next 5 games and on his day Gabby is exactly what we need for those types of games.  He was brilliant today.

If he can play like that every game he deserves an extension

He just doesn't do it enough for my liking

Hell, if he could play like this every third game he would deserve an extension. He was great today. I loved that he celebrated with the fans -- I half expected him to give the crowd a "shush" or the hand to the ear thing. But instead he blew kisses to the crowd. I think he really needed that goal. He does go on a little run every now and then, we could definitely do with one of those runs in September.

Â