Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Time for Aston Villa and Gabby Agbonlahor to part ways. It'd be a disgrace to give a player who only turns up a handful of times per season a new contract.

I'd much prefer us to use his wages elsewhere. It also means if he signs a four year contract then he'll be around 32 at the end of it and barely worth anything. I'd prefer to sell him now whilst he still has some transfer value.

yes and by then he will have lost a lot of his pace and without that whats left! Time to move on and get some skill up front

Has played two blinders this season - Arsenal away and (I think it was) West Brom home. From that point of view he has been directly responsibly for about 1/6th of our points tally this season.

The rest of the season he has been utterly abysmal.

I suspect he keeps his place in the team in the hope that he will turn up, because when he does turn up he does it in a pretty big way.

Has played two blinders this season - Arsenal away and (I think it was) West Brom home. From that point of view he has been directly responsibly for about 1/6th of our points tally this season.

I suspect he keeps his place in the team in the hope that he will turn up, because when he does turn up he does it in a pretty big way.

No, Liverpool away was the other one. 

• Like 1

said it so many times about the guy, he has a dream job, he plays for his boyhood club and gets paid handsomely for doing so, everyone of us would give our right arm to be in his situation, but he looks like he dose not care half the time  

• Like 1

Sums it up really, doesn't it?

Our highest paid player and we have to think back, trying to work out exactly when it was that he played good.

Sums it up really, doesn't it?

Our highest paid player and we have to think back, trying to work out exactly when it was that he played good.

Agree and even by his own half-a-good-season standards, this has been a woefully abject season. It will be laughable if he gets a four-year contract on the back of this. He no doubt will though if Lambert remains here.

Â