Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

This is the first time in his Villa career that the fans have turned on him. As I have said before, he gets an easy ride because he is one of us. But there is only so many crap performances the club will accept. He needs to leave.

• Like 1

This is the first time in his Villa career that the fans have turned on him. As I have said before, he gets an easy ride because he is one of us. But there is only so many crap performances the club will accept. He needs to leave.

It's not the first time at all.

Some fans cheered him getting subbed a few years ago.

Love ya gabby you are a fan and a player of our great club. But if you don't start grafting and playing for avfc, you may as well do one like any random player, cause whoever you are, us fans will not put up with continuous half arsed performances!!!!

• Like 2

In fairness whenever we get a new manager in, they could easily say it's time for Gabby to leave but he knuckles down and becomes a key part of the plans.

Houllier clearly wanted rid of him but he still started the majority of the games that year even if it was out of position.

He has been very poor since he got injured at Liverpool though.

Edited by VillaChris

Him leaving will be the start of us getting back up the table

So it's all been Gabby's fault all along!! Now you tell us ;)

No it hasn't, but happy clappers like you haven't helped, regaling us with tales of his perennial half decent performance every year at Arsenal. Like most Villa fans with a modicum of sense, I am sick of hearing how this guy is 'one of us', like its a free pass-out to be a lazy b'stard every week. He is not good enough for our club - actually words fail me as to how he ever got a professional contract.

I hear reports of an improved contract being offered to this parody of a player ? Shame on anyone who thinks he deserves it.....you're as much of a disgrace as him...

• Like 2

He doesn't deserve this level of  abuse but he really, really needs to pick up his performances - they've not been good enough lately and his work rate has been really disappointing. 

• Like 1

Â