Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

18 hours ago, sidcow said:

Wow, are you actually Gabby Jamaican-Villan? 

I have no idea why you have taken such offence at my post?  I am not trying to manipulate or use stats. I am simply stating what the facts are,  that if Gabby had only been here for the same length of time as Bacuna and Ayew he would have a similar goal tally which also concides with his contract as being the highest paid player at the club. 

The only reason his goal tally is so high is because he has been at the club for such a long time and as you correctly point out many years ago he had a few good seasons of reasonable (not brilliant bar maybe 2009/10) which get him to his total tally, but none of this is in the last 2 or 3 years when Bacuna and Ayew have been here. 

I really don't understand what I have said that is wrong or misleading,  I had no agenda I was merely comparing their record here with his in the same period. Sorry if this causes offence. 

Yours confused

Sidcow

Your not confused - your actually bang on the money. I'll say it In my opinion his goals to games ratio is poor however people may wish to try and dress it up

Doesnt look like it.. hes posted another instagram pic working out in a Villa top. 

He really does look fit and appears to be working hard at least. He should have had a run in the 'check game'. Think hes a better option than Gestede. Doesnt say much. 

Would prefer we got rid of both Gestede and Gabby and signed Bamford and Hernandez!

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Clearly that isn't going to happen.

Do you know if his £65k a week salary had a relegation reduction clause? Because if it didn't he's going nowhere until that deal runs out. Unless we pay to get rid of him.

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Do you know if his £65k a week salary had a relegation reduction clause? Because if it didn't he's going nowhere until that deal runs out. Unless we pay to get rid of him.

I don't know but I doubt it given the general incompetence of those running the club at the time and I've seen no reference to it in the press.

As I've posted previously it would cost I the region of £6m-£7m to pay him off and I just can't see that happening.

4 minutes ago, Fight Like Lions said:

The caption on the bike photo for those who may not have clicked on it-

"6am bike rides with my new toy. Ready whenever called upon #utv #vtid #oneclub #notgoinganywhere"

We're officially stuck with him....

Even worse is all of the people on that photo & the other new one praising him saying he is just what we need.

I almost wish we had played him at luton just to hammer in the final nail in his coffin.

One day they will learn........

There are many things this useless shit is but there is one thing he isn't and that is a villa fan. There is no way he is a fan of this club. He is a multi millionaire , has more money than he needs , set up for life on the back of this club. He's taking the piss. He knows he isn't wanted , he knows the club want him out . If it was me and I was a fan I'd say just pay me a million and we will call it quits 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Fight Like Lions said:

"6am bike rides with my new toy. Ready whenever called upon #utv #vtid #oneclub #notgoinganywhere"

Now that's embarrassing. Not you, FLL, him. 

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Have we banned him from Bodymoor Heath then?

There was a picture of him training at the Alex stadium yesterday.

Although previously he posted a pic of him driving Gollini to training so perhaps not!

All strange with him atm.

It would appear not as there is another picture of him having breakfast with his kids before heading in to training. When I saw the pics of him training with Jamie Reynolds and then the watt bike picture I too assumed he was no longer training at Bodymoor Heath and hoped a deal had been struck along the lines of Richards comment- ie. A settlement figure and Gabby released to train on his own and get fit before finding another club. It is all a bit strange but I suspect it does comes down to the money. 

Lets just try and imagine for a second that Gabby does actually want to play football, how do you walk away from a guaranteed £65k a week. An unattached player with a tarnished reputation, questionable fitness and no recent success on the pitch. He has probably been advised to stay put until the club agree to pay him out of his contract in full.

1 hour ago, Fight Like Lions said:

See, this is what pee's me off so much about Gabby. "#utv #vtid #oneclub" followed by "#notgoinganywhere".

From all we've seen and read (albeit some is conjecture and speculation), he knows we want rid but he is using social media to tell the club he's going nowhere while at the same time saying he's "#vtid". 

• Like 2

Â