Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

On topic became a whole lot more interesting ...........what we on about ...and can we keep Rob out (before he posts his penis or something)

Nothing like that. My original comment would have been regarded as too risqué.

8 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

A Mick gif?! An f-ing Mick gif in this beautiful thread?! Imagine my surprise when I was innocently scrolling down...what number is babeststion?

'You blew it up. Damn you. Damn you all to hell'.

I know, it was getting pretty hard to scroll down with just my left hand too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

People make comments like these, wishing ill for someones life, about a footballer, based on being a football supporter, and don't realise that they in fact MUST be a word removed themselves.

I really wonder how old some of these lot are, upon doing a little research, I realise they are actually newbies.:rolleyes:

:crylaugh:

HAHAHAHAHAH

59 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I see Gabby has wished the lads well on Instagram. 

He really isn't going to be included at all this season. 

Time to find another club, Gab.

He heart hasn't been in it for a few years now, being told he will play no part doesn't mean he will be looking to leave. And as i don't think there is a club anywhere in the world stupid enough to match his wages here, if we want rid, i think its going to cost us. 

14 minutes ago, av1 said:

He heart hasn't been in it for a few years now, being told he will play no part doesn't mean he will be looking to leave. And as i don't think there is a club anywhere in the world stupid enough to match his wages here, if we want rid, i think its going to cost us. 

Send him to China.

6 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Send him to China.

He's the sort of player/person who isn't cut out for living abroad. He hasn't lived outside of Erdington/Streetly/Little Aston in his life and I can't see him adjusting to life in China or Qatar or anywhere like that. I think he'll just rot in the reserves for the remainder of his contract, a la Winston Bogarde!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Rumours he's joining Coventry....what a fall from grace!:lol:

Surely they can't afford him? Unless its a subsidised loan to put him in the shop window

Â