Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

47 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Fuu*******************************k Noooooooooooooooo.......................

Jesus Christ - How many chances does this rocket polisher get? He has helped destroy this club with his attitude over the last 5 years, has become "Mr untouchable" and done exactly what the **** he wants. Now he realises that these guys are not such a soft touch and has come crawling back to them. 

Dr X - Please strap on a pair and DO NOT give him another chance. Loan him out by all means, but after he heads off, change ALL the locks at VP and BM and revoke his swipe card. When the loan is over DO NOT give him a new contract. 

Edited by TheStagMan

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccck Noooooooooooooooo.......................

Jesus Christ - How many chances does this rocket polisher get? He has helped destroy this club with his attitude over the last 5 years, has become "Mr untouchable" and done exactly what the **** he wants. Now he realises that these guys are not such a soft touch and has come crawling back to them. 

Dr X - Please strap on a pair and DO NOT give him another chance. Loan him out by all means, but after he heads off, change ALL the locks at VP and BM and revoke his swipe card. When the loan is over DO NOT give him a new contract. 

They won't.  

Just now, TheStagMan said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccck Noooooooooooooooo.......................

I doubt anybody would buy him and I don't want us to pay him off - because he'll get a massive pay-off for being shit. The best option is to loan him out and try to save money on his wage and then hope he does enough to be sold.

• Like 1

Just now, DK82 said:

I doubt anybody would buy him and I don't want us to pay him off - because he'll get a massive pay-off for being shit. The best option is to loan him out and try to save money on his wage and then hope he does enough to be sold.

Exactly! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Fuu*******************************k Noooooooooooooooo.......................

If he goes out on loan, works hard, plays well, what's the issue with then giving him another chance here? I don't think he will do those things. But if he does, I've no problem seeing him back here. People change.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Got a bike in his dining room. Is that supposed to impress us?

I bet it's not the first time he's had a bike in his dining room! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

If he goes out on loan, works hard, plays well, what's the issue with then giving him another chance here? I don't think he will do those things. But if he does, I've no problem seeing him back here. People change.

I have a massive problem seeing him back here

Even when he is at his best - HE IS NOT VERY GOOD

He is not good enough to be forgiven for his behaviour. If he was some sort of world beater then through gritted teeth I would put up with him BUT HE ISNT. He is shit. Anything good he did relied on speed, and he does not have that any more.

His behaviour attitude and bad influence have played a major part in us ending up where we are now.

NO MORE CHANCES FOR THIS WASTER. I cannot believe people would still give him another chance. I really, utterly cannot understand it.

• Like 2

I see this as an excellent move by The Dr and RDM.

He goes on loan and impresses we can sell him or reintroduce him (doubt it)

He goes out and is pants (we lose a year on his contract)

He refuses, unknown reaction from Villa but will just show himself up to be a lier and it justifies what they are doing.

Either way he's a gonna which can only be good to rid the dressing room of the bad influences. 

• Like 2

Â