Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

He looks bang in shape to be fair, so far Ayew has been okay, McCormack has been poor and doesn't look fit and the less said about Gesetede the better. I think I'd rather give Gabby a run out than Gestede

He's not going anywhere because no one will have him and he does not have the imagination or the plums to deal with life outside of AVFC.  Never mind VTID, he isn't even Villa now, he wasn't Villa last season, he is a parasite on the club.  Being a professional football player is so much more than looking good with your top off.  The rhetoric from the club is that attitude comes first and there is no amount of working out that can make Gabby a good influence around the club. 

He is in the right place in the photo, not because he is getting fit, not because he is in his living room rather than spreading his attitude across the rest of the squad, but because he is on his bike.

• Like 1

Give him a chance. If he actually wants to prove himself again and get his career back on track, Gabby will be deadly in this league. A fit gabby who actually is trying is definitely a premier league player. 

Our depth is quite shite so if he can prove to be useful, then we should use him. Keep him on a short leash though. 

• Like 1

From what Gabby has posted I think RDM has told him his time is done.

I do think he could offer something in the Championship IF fully committed... But why bother now. It's all gone too bad, toxic, so we just need to part company.

Thanks Gabby, and I'm sure he's grateful to the Club and fans, but let's just move apart and be successful away from each other.

I think we've just grown apart as people, and I think it's best that we see other people. It's not me, it's you. I think we need some space. I think you should move out and take your Spandau Ballet records with you. I've met a new guy, it doesn't matter what his name is, he gives me everything I need. It's different and exciting.

Edited by alreadyexists

Even if he doesn't leave, I'd place a large bet on the fact he never plays for the club again.

His career here is over. 

If GH wasn't taken ill Gabby would have been gone years ago. Sadly he has outlived every attempt to get rid of him, and i think his lastest post he stupidly feels like he will do so again. 

Not this time kid, your time is up. 

58 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

From what Gabby has posted I think RDM has told him his time is done.

I do think he could offer something in the Championship IF fully committed... But why bother now. It's all gone too bad, toxic, so we just need to part company.

Thanks Gabby, and I'm sure he's grateful to the Club and fans, but let's just move apart and be successful away from each other.

I think we've just grown apart as people, and I think it's best that we see other people. It's not me, it's you. I think we need some space. I think you should move out and take your Spandau Ballet records with you. I've met a new guy, it doesn't matter what his name is, he gives me everything I need. It's different and exciting.

Don't say that. I can change. We can go back to the way things were before. Don't do this. It will be just like old times.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Don't say that. I can change. We can go back to the way things were before. Don't do this. It will be just like old times.

We've been through this before and you said you'd change but you never have. So we slip back in to those same old grooves, which are well worn by habit and experience, but they lead ultimately to unfulfillment... I'm sorry Gabby, but it's over. Don't call my phone because I'm not at home. I want us to be friends, but for now we need some distance.

Edited by alreadyexists

11 minutes ago, KHV said:

On instagram he posted all things come to an end

Do you think we're maybe reading too much into this? He might have just had an epiphany after the last bit of helium seeped from his 25th birthday balloon. 

35 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

We've been through this before and you said you'd change but you never have. So we slip back in to those same old grooves, which are well worn by habit and experience, but they lead ultimately to unfulfillment... I'm sorry Gabby, but it's over. Don't call my phone because I'm not at home. I want us to be friends, but for now we need some distance.

It will be different this time, I promise!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Give him a chance. If he actually wants to prove himself again and get his career back on track, Gabby will be deadly in this league. A fit gabby who actually is trying is definitely a premier league player. 

Our depth is quite shite so if he can prove to be useful, then we should use him. Keep him on a short leash though. 

We did.

Wayyyyyy to late now .

It will remain exactly the same amount of shiteness with him in it (actually, it may well be more shitey.)

Edited by terrytini

Â