Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Always felt that if we had decent management and coaching staff at the time we could have helped Marc consolidate the impressive form he showed in his early games for Villa. Would be interested to see what Timmy would have made of him.

He was on fire today by the look of things. So pleased for him given all he has been through in recent months.

Should still be a Villa player for me, only thing I really remember of the 2013-14 season is a few games against West Brom, some flukey wins against big teams and Marc Albrighton being the only player trying to do anything at all for the second half of the season, but still not getting much game time. Pretty obvious Lambert just didn't fancy him, stubborn mumbling git.

Really not surprised he struggled under McLeish. I think he would have done well with Sherwood, but I'm glad he is doing well for Leicester. He likes our club a lot and got to play for us. Maybe he will come back some day. Plus he is making good money for Leicester. A lot more than what we would've offered. 

He really never kicked on here. Maybe he was too comfortable or maybe we were too big for him. Good move for everyone.

I am pleased for him but fwiw I think he is an incredibly limited player...and wouldn't have been a Sherwood player anyways.

He really never kicked on here. Maybe he was too comfortable or maybe we were too big for him. Good move for everyone.

I am pleased for him but fwiw I think he is an incredibly limited player...and wouldn't have been a Sherwood player anyways.

He is limited but makes good use of his strengths. I reckon there would have been a place for him.

Â