Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

An absolute embarrassment, I guess it's been coming for weeks. Let's take stock of our wide men shall we? This shouldn't take long. Tonev? Lambert won't play him, even after he looked decent at Man U he didn't get another look in. Erm . . . anybody else? Oh no wait, we don't actually have any other wingers at all, except under-18's who aren't ready to play. 

I wish him the best - he deserves better than to sink on this leaky ship anyway. He'll do well for Leicester, and he deserves it. We don't know how to treat our players properly. 

• Like 4

To be fair I like the guy. But unfortunately he looked good in our awful team, would never get anywhere near the Evertons or Tottenhams. Hopefully we have aspirations for Villa to be up there with the Evertons and have no place for the Albrightons, sorry mate. 

• Like 2

An absolute embarrassment, I guess it's been coming for weeks. Let's take stock of our wide men shall we? This shouldn't take long. Tonev? Lambert won't play him, even after he looked decent at Man U he didn't get another look in. Erm . . . anybody else? Oh no wait, we don't actually have any other wingers at all, except under-18's who aren't ready to play. 

I wish him the best - he deserves better than to sink on this leaky ship anyway. He'll do well for Leicester, and he deserves it. We don't know how to treat our players properly. 

We rarely, if at all, actually play with proper wingers anyway to be fair.

However we have just lost the only midfield/forward player that can cross a football :|

To be fair I like the guy. But unfortunately he looked good in our awful team, would never get anywhere near the Evertons or Tottenhams. Hopefully we have aspirations for Villa to be up there with the Evertons and have no place for the Albrightons, sorry mate. 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-transfers-everton-lining-7074755

Yeah I don't think it works like that. You actually have to get to their level first before you start binning off the players which couldn't cut it there, which would be the majority of our squad.

N'Zogbia says hi.

Although I do think we may have been a bit hasty in getting rid of Marc. 

Good luck Marc. What is going on at our club?? We have a small squad as it is and are letting players go? Unreal! No wonder we are 4/1 to go down!!

I know we were pretty shite last season, but 'one of our best players' ? Nay, nay and thrice nay....a few cameos towards the end of the season where he started brightly then faded (as usual) does not a good season make. Don't begrudge him getting a few quid, but never ever saw him as the type of player who can take us where we want to go.

• Like 1

N'Zogbia says hi.

Unfortunately he says hi from a beach somewhere in Spain.

• Like 1

N'Zogbia says hi.

True but plenty of players are on beaches right now. N'Zogbia may or may not be part of Lambert's plans for next season, but is still a winger at the club. 

N'Zogbia says hi.

Not like he has a choice when he isn't allowed to train with the first team.

• Like 1

N'Zogbia says hi.

True but plenty of players are on beaches right now. N'Zogbia may or may not be part of Lambert's plans for next season, but is still a winger at the club.

Tbf Bacuna has also played right wing this season aswell. Whether that is his best position remains to be unseen. But still he does play there.

Â