Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

More news on the 'Kit release weekend extravaganza'...

Taking Hayley are the newest band to sign up for Villa's kit launch festival, with the final line-up really starting to take shape.

Villa's new home and away kit for the 2012-13 term will be unveiled at a stunning event in B6 on June 16 and 17.

Fans will get the first glimpse of the Villa/Macron/Genting strips for the upcoming campaign at the family-orientated extravaganza.

There will be a host of activities happening on the Villa Park campus with fairground rides, football coaching, fashion shows, stadium tours and bands performing.

Having already confirmed the appearance of Bluebeat Arkestra, The Culture, Dakota Beats and The Lines, Villa are thrilled to add Taking Hayley to the music roster.

Since starting the band in 2010, Taking Hayley have gained a very strong fanbase in the West Midlands and Birmingham.

And if that's not enough, having supported McFly at the sold out O2 Academy in Birmingham and announcing a full UK headline tour this September with amazing ticket sales within the first week, Taking Hayley are going from strength to strength in 2012.

All bands at the event are from the surrounding region and have been recommended by respected music magazine Counteract.

Supporters, of course, will be able to cast their eyes over the home, away and goalkeeping kits as well as training wear for the next term at the mega event.

The home kit will then be available to purchase immediately from the Villa Park Store, while the away kit will be on sale from July 14.

Don't miss out on what promises to be two fantastic days for all the family.

*You can pre-order the home kit now by either popping into the Villa Park Store in person or contacting 0121 326 1559.

We also have plenty of Father's Day events happening that weekend - click here.

There will also be pie sampling at the big kit event and the chance for you to vote for your favourite filling.

When I heard the name 'Taking Hayley' I thought hm, they sound like one of those terrible post-hardcore bands. Then I saw the picture attached to the above article on the OS

0,,10265~10903053,00.jpg

'state of that. Yep. They gon git tha ladies a'swooonin

WHAT IS REALLY AWESOME is Pie Tasteing Competiton. I am all for that :cheers:

More news on the 'Kit release weekend extravaganza'...

Taking Hayley are the newest band to sign up for Villa's kit launch festival, with the final line-up really starting to take shape.

Villa's new home and away kit for the 2012-13 term will be unveiled at a stunning event in B6 on June 16 and 17.

Fans will get the first glimpse of the Villa/Macron/Genting strips for the upcoming campaign at the family-orientated extravaganza.

There will be a host of activities happening on the Villa Park campus with fairground rides, football coaching, fashion shows, stadium tours and bands performing.

Having already confirmed the appearance of Bluebeat Arkestra, The Culture, Dakota Beats and The Lines, Villa are thrilled to add Taking Hayley to the music roster.

Since starting the band in 2010, Taking Hayley have gained a very strong fanbase in the West Midlands and Birmingham.

And if that's not enough, having supported McFly at the sold out O2 Academy in Birmingham and announcing a full UK headline tour this September with amazing ticket sales within the first week, Taking Hayley are going from strength to strength in 2012.

All bands at the event are from the surrounding region and have been recommended by respected music magazine Counteract.

Supporters, of course, will be able to cast their eyes over the home, away and goalkeeping kits as well as training wear for the next term at the mega event.

The home kit will then be available to purchase immediately from the Villa Park Store, while the away kit will be on sale from July 14.

Don't miss out on what promises to be two fantastic days for all the family.

*You can pre-order the home kit now by either popping into the Villa Park Store in person or contacting 0121 326 1559.

We also have plenty of Father's Day events happening that weekend - click here.

There will also be pie sampling at the big kit event and the chance for you to vote for your favourite filling.

When I heard the name 'Taking Hayley' I thought hm, they sound like one of those terrible post-hardcore bands. Then I saw the picture attached to the above article on the OS

0,,10265~10903053,00.jpg

'state of that. Yep. They gon git tha ladies a'swooonin

WHAT IS REALLY AWESOME is Pie Tasteing Competiton. I am all for that :cheers:

Bwahahahaha, they look like they read twilight books.

That black kit shouts Wolves at me.. Always preferred the round badge though. If we have a black kit it should be trimmed with blue not gold.

That black kit is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen and should not be changed one iota before it is snatched up by someone at Macron and rushed to the production line in time for the kit release next month. It would be an instant classic.

I would, incidentally, be more than happy with either Imarsha's or greenz' home kits.

Why does the lead guy look like he's gone into a hall of mirrors and left permanently changed?

Fantastic way of putting it. I wanted to say something like he was pushed together like an accordion, but yours is much better. :clap:

goldandblackawaycopy.png

Oh man that brings a tear to the leg.

It is absolutely **** awesome.

Macron need to see Imarshas designs

Maybe a bit late for that, besides some of the things wouldn't happen.

Circular badge, star above badge, no Macron logo on shoulders.

Â