Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

A logo I made by changing the colours of the old circle logo

newbadgecopy.png

and two kits with that logo

villav5copy.png

goldandblackawaycopy.png

Sod rules on stars being on kits

Now that a London Club has 'won' the Champions League, you might find that the rul on shirts having 'status stars' on them may get relaxed. I am sure that the media, Abramovich etc will carry the weight to put stars on their shirts...

You watch...

Both of those kits are just superb. The black away strip is absolutely brilliant. I don't see how Macron could possibly top that effort.

Green away kit ? :o

Both of those kits are just superb. The black away strip is absolutely brilliant. I don't see how Macron could possibly top that effort.

Green away kit ? :o

I am doing a green kit in that design and with that logo tonight

Kit Unveiled online on the 15th

Villa have finalised details of the exciting weekend of activities all focused around the launch of the new 2012-13 kit.

The home and away kit will be unveiled online on Friday June 15 - and then launched in a stunning claret and blue outdoor carnival on both Saturday June 16 and Sunday June 17 at Villa Park.

And the home kit will be available to purchase immediately from the Villa Village Store on site.

If you come down to grab your new shirt over that Father's Day weekend you'll be able to make the most of some great music and fun events.

All of the events start at 10am on both days and finish at 4pm.

Live music stage - 11 acts over two days

Mini stadium tours and trophy viewings

Human demolition wrecking ball

Velcro wall

Inflatable volleyball court

Trampolines

Assault courses

Football challenges (starts at 11.30am on Saturday due to soccer schools)

Funfair activities

Food court

Much, much more

The music element should be electrifying, with a host of up-and-coming bands gracing B6.

We have The Lines, Soldier, Dakota Beats and Paradise Forum to name but a few.

Please note that some of the activities above will involve a small charge. However, any supporter purchasing a shirt over the weekend will be given a wristband which will allow them to enjoy all activities free of charge.

Both stores at Villa Park and the City Centre will be open from 8am to 6pm on the Saturday.

On the Sunday, the Villa Park store will be open between 9am and 4pm and the City Centre store will open an hour later at 10am to 4pm.

There will be free car parking in Aston Events Centre. The Holte End car park will also be available for parking on the Saturday.

And, as if that isn't enough, we will also be showing games from the European Championships on the big screens.

Why not take the whole experience into extra-time too?

Make a day of it on Sunday and bring the whole family along for a great afternoon at our Father's Day family fun lunch.

Just had an email from the club about that.

Had the bloody nike logo on the promotional material, lol.

Nike deal doesn't run out until 31st May I think?

Granted, but seems a bit out of place on advertising the details of our new kit launch surely?

Granted, but seems a bit out of place on advertising the details of our new kit launch surely?

Can only assume that as part of the agreement AVFC are obliged to use the Nike logo on all promotional material until the end of said agreement.

Though they probs could have waited until Friday to release that...

Imarsha those recent kits are incredible. Love what you have done with the circular badge and like someone said it's most reminiscent of our glory days.

Saying that, I also liked the green one you made. (I think that was you?)

Kit Unveiled online on the 15th

Villa have finalised details of the exciting weekend of activities all focused around the launch of the new 2012-13 kit.

The home and away kit will be unveiled online on Friday June 15 - and then launched in a stunning claret and blue outdoor carnival on both Saturday June 16 and Sunday June 17 at Villa Park.

And the home kit will be available to purchase immediately from the Villa Village Store on site.

If you come down to grab your new shirt over that Father's Day weekend you'll be able to make the most of some great music and fun events.

All of the events start at 10am on both days and finish at 4pm.

Live music stage - 11 acts over two days

Mini stadium tours and trophy viewings

Human demolition wrecking ball

Velcro wall

Inflatable volleyball court

Trampolines

Assault courses

Football challenges (starts at 11.30am on Saturday due to soccer schools)

Funfair activities

Food court

Much, much more

Does that mean we have a trophy room...?

So they're not all in Deadly's cabinet at home, or will he just be loaning them to the club?

IF those are real, the home kit is unoffensive but manages to look cheap even in a photo, and the away is hideous. And cheap looking. Although strangely the badge looks better when colourway'd, imo.

Â